Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Yes easily. Lock these Mfs up fr. Too much heinous shyt I’m hearing being committed and no real punishment that causes fear.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
We need white supremacist groups to be classified as terrorist organizations and a Stop Asian Hate-type bill for black folk.

And we need more black policemen.

New laws would probably be barely be enforced cause they're still booty-touched over cops being punished for shooting unarmed black men.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Won't fix shyt anyway. I do not trust ANY people in charge (regardless of race) to decrease recidivism. Prison/jails makes people too much money.

War on drugs = still drugs all over the place

War on crime = still crime all over the place

Knee jerk reactions to recent upticks in crime driving the 'yes' votes...

Daps
There is no room or need for violence in a civilized society. Unfortunately the laws wouldn’t be enforced fairly and black people would be getting life sentences for fist fights.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm one of them that voted yes
So you're just going to ignore all the shyt that usually comes with a crime bill then and, as shown in this thread, how poorly the last one worked? I am hard-pressed to understand how people can think such a bill can work in an unfair racist system where nearly all aspects of it are defined and mediated by racists.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No because America itself is the embodiment of violence. So much so we could make billions of gdp off 2 hour movies of the shyt alone. And the thing is, cacs would control and enforce that bill anyway so they would not actually focus on the violence everyone commits.

The thing is that in this country, we are only going to improve if the society as a whole stops dikk sucking and bending over for old rich mfs telling them to constantly eat, fukk, drive everywhere, and spend EVERYTHING to the point of indebtedness. You can’t build good family structures with discipline with that lifestyle, which is the only way we can even curb this violence down in the first place, akin to how you can ONLY reduce traffic significantly with proper transit.
what-the-fukk are you talking about? :laff:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So you're just going to ignore all the shyt that usually comes with a crime bill then and, as shown in this thread, how poorly the last one worked? I am hard-pressed to understand how people can think such a bill can work in an unfair racist system where nearly all aspects of it are defined and mediated by racists.

I'm gonna need you to pull your skirt down, you're panicking over a hypothetical question. We're men, act like it. I want our communities to be safe. I want our babies to be able to grow up and be out and enjoy themselves like other kids do. An overwhelmingly majority of black folk aren't criminals or affiliated with criminality in any shape of the way, we just share community with the 10% that do dirt. Even the junkies of today getting mighty bold when they should be thankful we haven't ran they asses out along with the rest of the trash. No shyt the system is racist, but as far as am I'm concerned let that thugs and the white supremacist have each other and get tied up in the system whether it's the court or the jail house. Those are two birds of a feather that deserve one another.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So right off the bat, you're already on some bullshyt. This should be fun.
I'm gonna need you to pull your skirt down
Says the person supporting reactionary nonsense that has already been shown not to work in your own fukking thread. But go off.

We're men, act like it
Says the person relying on emotional bullshyt and overtures to push a stupid point. Again, go off.

I'm gonna need you to pull your skirt down, you're panicking over a hypothetical question. We're men, act like it. I want our communities to be safe. I want our babies to be able to grow up and be out and enjoy themselves like other kids do. An overwhelmingly majority of black folk aren't criminals or affiliated with criminality in any shape of the way, we just share community with the 10% that do dirt. Even the junkies of today getting mighty bold when they should be thankful we haven't ran they asses out along with the rest of the trash. No shyt the system is racist, but as far as am I'm concerned let that thugs and the white supremacist have each other and get tied up in the system whether it's the court or the jail house. Those are two birds of a feather that deserve one another.
I'm not panicking, I'm baffled. I'm allowed to be when I see something so stupid it makes even the lowest brow bullshyt look like timeless classics from erudite scholars. Again, how do you expect such a measure to work in a system that is racist and unfair and in an environment where racists have considerable political clout and have been emboldened to act on it even further? What safeguards are or would be in place to prevent them from acting the fool as they are want to do?

One of the problems I have with these discussions is that too much of it is based in la-la land and not in reality.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:at thinking money will fix crime. It's cultural at this point. Mindsets must change.
It does though, every peer-reviewed study on crime says as much, like look at all the high crime areas, all are underfunded neighbourhoods with underfunded schools, with the fast majority of residents living in abject poverty.

Crime is a socio-economic issues, an has been so since the start of civilization.