Would you WIFE a chick that was DOMESTIC while you earn the MONEY?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
PostmanAlwaysPoster.jpg

full
Unless she taking care of our seeds, I ain't Wifing no woman who ain't got a hobby or a dayjob out in public. Even though I'd prolly have to trust her a whole lot to actually put a ring on it, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be envisioning coming home to a Mr Parker from Friday type scenario atleast two,three times. :to:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No. Unless you're making mid to high six figures, ain't no way you can have a one income home now. You're paying for the bills, rent/mortgage, personal maintenance, giving her an allowance since she has no income of her own and paying for everything the kids need. Also leave yourself open to getting cleaned out in a divorce because she doesn't have any job potential since she didn't work throughout the course of the marriage. Stay away from women who want to be domestics.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
If she cooks and keeps the house in order, also teaches the kids well and I am earning enough then why not. Everybody has a role to play but if she just sitting at home doing nothing she could get to stepping.

giphy.gif

No. Unless you're making mid to high six figures, ain't no way you can have a one income home now. You're paying for the bills, rent/mortgage, personal maintenance, giving her an allowance since she has no income of her own and paying for everything the kids need. Also leave yourself open to getting cleaned out in a divorce because she doesn't have any job potential since she didn't work throughout the course of the marriage. Stay away from women who want to be domestics.
I'm gonna have to get a prenuptial agreement anyway if I ever get married. As fifty cent said, a marriage is pretty much just a bad contract for a man.

Also some folks will live in an apartment too so what do you think about that? :jbhmm:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hell naw. Its hard enough for black men in this economic climate. I think the avg household income in the US is like 50k or somewhere around there

Along with the possibility of divorce and her getting alimony bc she never worked:wow:

Oh, but you a "real man" who's woman dont have to work right:mjgrin::ufdup:

I dont have kids but brehs have told me theyd be cool with their wife staying home for the first couple years bc daycare cost a grip:whoo:

In short, no:manny:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
No, I live by myself, I cook(healthy meals aren't complicated to make) and clean for me. I don't feel the need to have a woman do these things for me. A woman stay at home woman will bleed your pockets in court if you ever get divorced.

I believe in a partner ship. We can help each other cook, I can wash your clothes if you not going to be home. etc. The only time I will be cool with this set up is if we have young kids.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

full
Unless she taking care of our seeds, I ain't Wifing no woman who ain't got a hobby or a dayjob out in public. Even though I'd prolly have to trust her a whole lot to actually put a ring on it, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be envisioning coming home to a Mr Parker from Friday type scenario atleast two,three times. :to:

3o85xJNmUXLOzmc0dW.gif

:dame:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
So the stay at home mom of the past is dead?

Hell yeah

This isn't the 70s where those auto plants was paying good and homes was dirt cheap and black men actually had a income to support a wife and a couple of kids..even then the wife work a few days cleaning houses...

Those days are gone but blacks keep looking at tv and listening to others about this domestic shyt when your job could be gone at anytime..

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She bad but hell nah...

Y'all nikkas do know that housewives are the ones who be tearing these married nikkas off the worst when they divorce right?

You'll be working to pay her for the rest of ya damn life whenever she get sick of dealing with your shyt and want that free check :mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
She's at the crib cooking and cleaning and you are out earning the money?

First off I can appreciate a big ass...but wtf exactly is this bish doing?

Secondly I can cook..clean..wash my own damn clothes...unless you cant work I need my woman to be a go getter like me. Damn the eye candy....we can both fukk off togeher once we caked...