Would you wife a chick who has a sex podcast?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Let's say you meet a chick.
She looks good, she's smart, and you're vibing with her.
Then you find out she hosts a popular sex podcast where she openly discusses the life, times, and adventures of her kewchie.
You cuffin her or you out?
nikka thats income fukk what u tombout...

she's wifed

ima help find ways to expand her brand...

multiple ways to pimp a bytch without turnin a trick...

she puttin that mouth to use....doin wha she do best...runnin it

podcast leads to book sells ... dr ruth shyt...n her husband stayed out the way until he went on to see the good lord...

i never gave a fukk a about bytch past...or what she did with the last nikka.... its not making me no money listenin to it...n shes not making profit tellin me the bullshyt...

i am the truth way and the light... if the bytch still wreckless eye balling darkness dwellin bout the past.....dismissal

thankkkk youuuu

200w.gif

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
We have to remember, this is the extreme minority of women.

The question I be asking is why you care so much about what the extreme minority of women are doing?

It's like when women obsess about the goings on of professional athletes, actors, and rappers. No matter how many TV shows, podcasts, or YouTube videos are dedicated to them, they represent the extreme minority of men.

None of this shyt matters.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Depends how much she disclosing tbh. Sex sells but I dint need everybody knowing my business

I'd probably date but not marry :manny:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
We have to remember, this is the extreme minority of women.

The question I be asking is why you care so much about what the extreme minority of women are doing?

It's like when women obsess about the goings on of professional athletes, actors, and rappers. No matter how many TV shows, podcasts, or YouTube videos are dedicated to them, they represent the extreme minority of men.

None of this shyt matters.

The only thing in the extreme minority is that they are sharing publicly. The actions they share don't belong to an extreme minority of women. Don't believe me, go ask your girl about what her female friends and co-workers share in private. Psychology Today conducted a study (Small sample size) and it showed that roughly 30% of young people, 30 and under, have had a threesome at least once. I'd consider an extreme minority to be under 5%. 30% falls into the normal behavior category.

:manny:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps

I’m going to answer the question based off you mentioning me in the thread and the title alone and knowing nothing else that was said in the post

I’m mobile right now so bare with me

But yes, if the woman had all the redeeming qualities that I look for in a woman, not why? fukk it.

It’s a podcast. As long as she’s just talking sex, sure.