Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Actually now that I think of it if the baby dad is dead left a inheritance of at least 500k for the little squirt so I can send him to boardin school, I would maybe consider.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You better believe she'll still f*ck around with her baby daddy.

Don't believe all that rubbish about how much she despises his ass.

I've witness that with my brother and his baby moms.

You would think she absolutely hated my brother.Always saying he's not shyt and preaching to the choir about how she never wanted to see him again.According to her testimony, he was nothing but dog who "ruined her life"

But as soon as she comes over for holidays, they're having quickies in the bathroom.

I wouldn't even call her the typical rat.She educated and has a good job.It just goes to show you how they'll always come back for that convenient/proven d*ck from time to time.It's always a possibility, no matter what they say.

The funny thing breh my godson sad to say is being raised by a single mom, I pick up the little squirt from daycare on Monday take him to the park, drop him home baby dad vehicle is there. Anyways i forgot his toddler bag etc so Tuesday morning before work I go to drop it off, baby dad vehicle in the exact same spot lol.

This is the horrible Nicca who she hates so much, I'm sure this dude didn't sleep on cthe couch.

Btw this girl got a man

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
Hell no.

I've heard/seen what my cousins and friends be putting these nikkas through. Letting the other dude pipe when they drop their seed off @ their dad's crib and all other sorts of stuff. There's too many single females without kids to be dealing with all that bullshyt.