Wow. Amazon forced to pull products in India!

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Fedex & them are parting ways , hopefully ups & usps does the same or atleast raise prices on them

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

They're not going to subsidize Amazon destroying their business while being propped up by Wall Street. I'd do the same, Amazon is trying to build their own shipping network, why be a crutch for them until they cut Fedex off completely? It's like people who have to train the people their jobs are being outsourced to.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only reason this won't work in America is because Walmart did it first on a massive scale. Aamzon just copied Walmarts copying products strategy and put them online.

If they make Amazon do it, they'll have to make Walmart, Kroger, Target etc get rid of their brands too. Thats not happening

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The only reason this won't work in America is because Walmart did it first on a massive scale. Aamzon just copied Walmarts copying products strategy and put them online.

If they make Amazon do it, they'll have to make Walmart, Kroger, Target etc get rid of their brands too. Thats not happening

I see why you want Biden to win.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see why you want Biden to win.
I fully support this thinking. I've been a power seller on Amazon I know whats up. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyone-do-fba-on-here.741011/

I'm just giving facts on how Amazon will win in court. If you're going to do it, you have to go at everbody here in America and that includes Walmart.

Our politicians arent doing that. I'm just being honest, that doesnt mean I support it.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Walmart wrote the blueprint & amazon took it to another level