WOW: Funk Flex Ethers Jay Z, Threatens To Finish Him, & Exposes His Dipset Obsession *New Rant*

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
10932104_1584170068466443_1598568728_n.jpg

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flex is a living legend in hip hop, not debatable, why yall dislike him so much i never understood. If anyone got enough stripes to attack Hov publicly its Funkmaster Flex. Beef seems kinda trivial tho, ur website asked me about my dipset reunuion role? U typed ur name in CAPS? Hahhaa, come on

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Flex is a living legend in hip hop, not debatable, why yall dislike him so much i never understood. If anyone got enough stripes to attack Hov publicly its Funkmaster Flex. Beef seems kinda trivial tho, ur website asked me about my dipset reunuion role? U typed ur name in CAPS? Hahhaa, come on

People hate him because he's a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Thanks Flex, for reminding me who u was again. I had forgot before this
I'll make sure to download your App also or should I download Jayz app?
Ima roll with Jayz App.. i guess

Meanwhile Cam like Flex Nukkas kill everyday over Apps B :troll:

Treason

All Star
Daps
No wonder flex is mad , RocNation just got Calvin Harris a 400k a night dj gig .

While the clubs that dot the glamour Vegas strip may not appear to be the wild west, they are. Every new year brings in a manic rat race as countless clubs drop hundreds of thousands of dollars to secure the industry’s top DJs as their residents.

These DJs do not come cheap, especially if they have the star power like Calvin Harris. Already named the world’s highest paid DJ, raking in $66 million annually, it is rumored thatHakkasan is about to drop $400k a night to lock Harris into a three year contract. But the club’s star-studded roster doesn’t end there, as rumors fly across the web about Pharrell also signing on to be apart of the club’s luxurious list of residents.

While it is these kind of booking fees that cause skeptics to believe the bubble will soon burst as Vegas’ platinum playground fails to keep up with the rising demand, Hakkasan and other venues continue to book these acts as long as it keeps bringing in club goers.

Via Las Vegas Sun

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The general lack of interest in this "beef" is what's really amazing about it.

No one's talking about it, people still don't like Flex and the diss track that was supposed to help the reunion buzz was deemed trash from the jump.

The question now is, what was gained from any of this?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
The nikka is so annoying i was officially done with him after the interview he did with 50 cent about the Ray J & fab incident :snoop:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Real talk tho, Flex has Jay down to a tee. Talkin about how corny and commercial he is these days and how he makes people believe he is the best. "If you nice at your craft, do what you do. If you gotta move chess pieces and move things around to make it appear like what you do is official, you not official." Jay has dropped great music that I hold dear in my heart but he is the official paper champion of hip hop. Some of his disco is good to great, a lot of the rest is trash. I can not consider him the greatest of all time.