Wow- Gucci Mane Doesn't Allow Wife to Give Him Head- 'Oral is Disrespectful'

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
59cb4059b4619.PNG

American rapper, Radric Delantic Davis, 37 known by his stage name Gucci Mane recently said in a new interview that he doesn’t allow his wife Keyshia Ka'oir to give him oral sex because 'it is disrespectful'. Wow, this is a new and mature Gucci Mane. I'm proud of the growth.

So wait.... :whoa:

....you mean to tell me that I could type a message into an Apple device, add an emoji, attach a picture of people, and post it.... :patrice:

....and people on the net would believe it as news? :ohhh:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch!
59cb4059b4619.PNG

American rapper, Radric Delantic Davis, 37 known by his stage name Gucci Mane recently said in a new interview that he doesn’t allow his wife Keyshia Ka'oir to give him oral sex because 'it is disrespectful'. Wow, this is a new and mature Gucci Mane. I'm proud of the growth.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have kept that information to himself. He should know by now that when you make statements that you decide to do with your own, people will always take it as a dig at them.

Like when I said I will never watch a movie that has black people as servants or slaves as the main theme. People took it as an attack on them because they went to go to the Butler. How about respect each other decision. Not everyone has to do the same shyt or think the same thing.