Reppin
London
maxresdefault.jpg

nikka looking like Joe Swanson

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think you ignored my whole point. I said learning to grapple is important so you can keep the fight where you want it to be, after you made a claim of someone in a street fight doing kimuras. I base my criteria on what the average fighter should know on what the top level fighters in the world are doing currently and its a combination of kicking punching and grappling so this i feel is the best course of action. Many Krav Maga schools have a BJJ accredited friend teaching grappling there so if thats your route, great, just learn how to grapple and avoid takedowns, if you're going to focus on standing up.

The average kid of the future will be taking MMA, so friends should be prepared. This is where the martial arts community is going.

Yeah,the Muhammad Ali mixing with street fighting nonsense are played out. Those fighting techniques are largely ineffective to the MMA shyt of today. That 20th century shyt is played out.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
DJFreekieLondon ‏@FreekieLondon 1h
with the gas station owner viewing the sirvaylents vid from the other day & filling out a form against "Billy Cox"
BjHmVBPIMAAAKC2.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol:

how the fukk he filing a report, and it looked like he swung 1st:mjlol:

We talking shyt then when we get beat up we telling on people?
fukk is this the NYMCA? :mjlol:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yeah,the Muhammad Ali mixing with street fighting nonsense are played out. Those fighting techniques are largely ineffective to the MMA shyt of today. That 20th century shyt is played out.

I've always said--street fighting is the worst fighting style.
Anything >> street fighting
Its not one style over the other regardless if you get on the ground.
Even wrestling is better than street fighting

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I went to Midwood High School in Brooklyn there were ALOT of guys like that. So fukking annoying. They would make a sense in front of the class and keep talking, talking, talking, etc. New Yorkers love to talk shyt.