WR Number 18 for Ohio State Got Next

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Youngstown state has a 55 year old head coach who's only experience as HC was at Springfield local HS.

Nobody gives a shyt about Harrison stat stuffing vs. FCS East

EDIT: why am I here...i'll see myself out of this vomitorium :scust:

Knew that bullshyt excuse was coming. Now go ahead and post all of the other premier power 5 schools playing lil Dawgs and their WRs with the same statline...

Better yet, show me a scum wr with that statline at all in 2-3 years.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
he could have atleast waited until they played another power 5 team :scust:

So where all of the other WRs with the same statline playing against lesser talent? I'll wait. And don't even saying they force it cuz they did that within like 2-4 throws.

Matter fact, why teams without a win even in here talking right now. WR play the last thing y'all need to be worried bout. Gave y'all the only good thing y'all done had in the past 6-7 years wit Joe Buckeye and you in here tryna stab Brutus in the byke
full

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
he could have atleast waited until they played another power 5 team :scust:

You & @Ed MOTHERfukkING G are some haters

Marv Jr is a higher ranked prospect than any player on meeeeeeshagain and he's guaranteed to be a top 5 pick

Y'all acting like Marv won't be one of the most decorated receivers in BIG 10 history :stopitslime:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So where all of the other WRs with the same statline playing against lesser talent? I'll wait. And don't even saying they force it cuz they did that within like 2-4 throws.

Matter fact, why teams without a win even in here talking right now. WR play the last thing y'all need to be worried bout. Gave y'all the only good thing y'all done had in the past 6-7 years wit Joe Buckeye and you in here tryna stab Brutus in the byke
full
Example #1… y’all be doing too much on social media

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Y'all MFers are some haters

Marv Jr is a higher ranked prospect than any player on meeeeeeshagain

Y'all acting like Marv won't be one of the most decorated receivers in BIG 10 history :stopitslime:
Facts

If he go off against Indiana last week, it's "oh that was just Indiana". But he suffer through shytty playcalling & coaches playing games QB wise wit first timers and niccas wanna run in here on some "why he even playing", "one hit wonder" "should've left school" etc etc. Ain't nobody tryna hear none of that shyt. It's up the rest of the year. And they better show me their WRs balling out on the same way with their :trash: asses or shut the fukk up
full

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How Marv have such a specimen? He's bigger, stronger and probably faster than Marv, but probably scared of shytless of him