Wrestlers Getting Mad With Shoot Interviewers mjlol :mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Shoot interview questions are fukkin awful, 99% of them is "what are your memories of working with.... xyxyxyx" :mjlol:

I'm glad the era of shoot interviews is being phased out in favor of podcasts. Nobody wanna see bummy lookin old rasslers sitting in a Motel 6 room getting asked dumb ass questions on a handicam

Podcasts are trash too, giving a voice to countless BUMS, all rewriting history to make themselves seem like they were Austin attitude era level influential and important

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Nick Gage looked pilled out of his damn mind . All of that trash ass hardcore wrestling over the years made him addicted to that shyt.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the interviewers suck. Sean Oliver of Kayfabe Commentaries is the GOAT shoot interviewer by far, other than maybe the wrestlers themselves (Austin, Jericho etc..)

And I know people always mention Haku and other guys when it comes to scariest wrestler, but fukking Ron Simmons always struck me as the one guy you don't want to fukk with.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ron Simmons is one dude that I'm ending the interview with the moment he seems like he's getting upset. Fuuuuuuuck that :laugh:
The story Jericho told about him on Rise and Fall of ECW was :laff: Heyman booked him his flight under the name Seymour Goldstein so he could get a discount. Ron said something like "Do I look Jewish to you man".

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the interviewers suck. Sean Oliver of Kayfabe Commentaries is the GOAT shoot interviewer by far, other than maybe the wrestlers themselves (Austin, Jericho etc..)

And I know people always mention Haku and other guys when it comes to scariest wrestler, but fukking Ron Simmons always struck me as the one guy you don't want to fukk with.

He has the best social skills, but he never presses anybody on answers. Kevon Nash could say he drew 5 and 6 ratings consistently as booker and he wouldnt say anything

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has the best social skills, but he never presses anybody on answers. Kevon Nash could say he drew 5 and 6 ratings consistently as booker and he wouldnt say anything

THat's true. Definitely makes the subject feel at ease, but lets them run wild with the :duck: