Wrestlers that cacs think are going to AEW that have 0 chance of signing

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
oh yea, you was the main one lol... :camby: I dont give a fukk that you are "supposed to be black" and question my "blackness".. thats also corny...
:heh: you could be black, white, asian or whatever and your opinion would still be stupid.. ole group think ass nikka, dont qoute me no more

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
oh yea, you was the main one lol... :camby: I dont give a fukk that you are "supposed to be black" and question my "blackness".. thats also corny...
:heh: you could be black, white, asian or whatever and your opinion would still be stupid.. ole group think ass nikka, dont qoute me no more

imagine being black and being cool w cacs saying "******" because they are "good" at pretend fighting

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
imagine being black and being cool w cacs saying "******" because they are "good" at pretend fighting
:umad: say something too real and you get negged, like I even know what my "rep" is to give a fukk about it.. more corny internet nikka shyt..

but to respond to your bullshyt post, I dont give a fukk what people say just like they dont give a fukk that you are fake mad at him.

you a fool if you think white peolpe dont say it when we arent looking.. the difference between you and me is what they eat dont make me shyt, I have too many other things going on in my life to be the moral police of my favorite celebs.. If he actually said some racist shyt, then thats one thing,...if I actually knew him, then I would call him out on it..

this is such a outdated childish way to think..

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Lol at people acting like TJP is too big of a signing for AEW. Dude was stuck in Gabe's hell dimension of dead crowds and doing Global Force shows before being on WWE's least important brand doing nothing for a year at a time.