Wrestlers that need to move from one territory to another

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it? I thought it was a partnership that ended with Impact absorbing it?

You're mostly right.

It was a partnership that would've ended with them absorbing GFW. For a few months, they changed their name to GFW, and turned a bunch of their shyt green.

But then they bushed Jarrett after he showed up at a AAA show straight sloshed. And then come to find out, them dumb motherfukkers never completed the transaction, and didn't own the GFW name, so they had to switch everything back to Impact immediately. To the point where I think they were just using the GFW titles with Impact stickers placed over the GFW logos for a while. :dead:

So, in 2017, they had three name changes. The first was from TNA to Impact, then from Impact to GFW, then back to Impact from GFW.

Couple that with their network fukkery, it's really not a surprise that their presence fell off a cliff.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You're mostly right.

It was a partnership that would've ended with them absorbing GFW. For a few months, they changed their name to GFW, and turned a bunch of their shyt green.

But then they bushed Jarrett after he showed up at a AAA show straight sloshed. And then come to find out, them dumb motherfukkers never completed the transaction, and didn't own the GFW name, so they had to switch everything back to Impact immediately. To the point where I think they were just using the GFW titles with Impact stickers placed over the GFW logos for a while. :dead:

So, in 2017, they had three name changes. The first was from TNA to Impact, then from Impact to GFW, then back to Impact from GFW.

Couple that with their network fukkery, it's really not a surprise that their presence fell off a cliff.
Oh okay, I never kept up with it so I really couldn't remember exactly what happened. I do remember hearing about JJ showing up hammered though because how couldn't you :russ:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're mostly right.

Their presence fell off when cable providers.
made it harder to get the channel they were on.

Art Barr

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh okay, I never kept up with it so I really couldn't remember exactly what happened. I do remember hearing about JJ showing up hammered though because how couldn't you :russ:

Breh, Jarret walking around on :mjlit:, throwing tortillas in the crowd was one of the funniest, most surreal things I think I've ever seen.