Wrestlers weigh in on Charlottesville terrorist attack

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
But I actually try my best to be fair and admit I don't have all the facts.

They be like "something something fukk Nazis" without any consideration to other factors.
There's nothing to defend or take into thought when you have racist people openly admitting their hate. Do you even know what's going on? :gucci:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You have 2 sides of the same racist coin.

KKK = Antifa = Neo Nazis = BLM = La Raza

Also you had an American hero who was anti slavery who only fought for the confederacy out of state loyalty statue removed. They still have a first amendment right and should have not been harassed by out of state paid protestors that turned this organized, legal gathering complete with permits being granted into a violent fight.

BLM is more anti law enforcement than it is pro black. Antifa is a racist unorganized group that's anti white trying to pretend to be anti racist.
:mjpls:

When you have fukkboys doing nazi salutes in Klan gear, nothing else matters. The line was overstepped. :ufdup:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You have 2 sides of the same racist coin.

KKK = Antifa = Neo Nazis = BLM = La Raza

Also you had an American hero who was anti slavery who only fought for the confederacy out of state loyalty statue removed. They still have a first amendment right and should have not been harassed by out of state paid protestors that turned this organized, legal gathering complete with permits being granted into a violent fight.

BLM is more anti law enforcement than it is pro black. Antifa is a racist unorganized group that's anti white trying to pretend to be anti racist.

This is a lie.

In what reality is BLM marching and protesting against people of colour being killed by police = to the Ku Klux Klan advocating for the killing innocent Black people because of the colour of their skin?

Hold this neg. You fukking worm.

Last edited:
Daps
:mjpls:

When you have fukkboys doing nazi salutes in Klan gear, nothing else matters. The line was overstepped. :ufdup:

When the cops stood patiently by as these tiki torch, Chad from IT motherfukkers in Sperrys and Croakies goosestepped towards a public housing project and were only stopped by locals working in coalition with BLM (the incident preceeding the murder of Heather Heyer), the line was so far overstepped as to be laughable.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Suck my mothafukking dikk

I didn't hear one person saying that in Charlottesville. You pretend it's 1864 and act like KKK is anything more than a rouge group with no power.

Certain KKK members claim they aren't racist. Unless you can prove to me that every Klan member personally advocates killing all non whites or that no BLM are racist shut the fukk up.

You basically just said 'You don't have to be racist to be in the Klan - but it helps'. :russ:

If you're not racist - guaranteed you're not joining the Klan. You'll find a nice non White Supremacist book club. Or take a dance class.

Also - Black Lives Matter aren't the people down in Charlottesville chanting old Nazi slogans about ethnic purity.

Also - suck your mother. :umad: