Wrong sized condoms + Christian charity (Luke 21:1-4)

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Best thing to call me is a "Christian Atheist". I "practice" the latter, but read the red letters like philosophy.

Today, I was in a rush, never be in a rush, I accidentally bought too small condoms, had to go around the corner and get ripped off for another size :damn:

That got me thinking, I can't afford to just give money, but my time is something I'm willing to give

I was annoyed that I let my other head shop for me, but no pun intended, on the other hand, next time I hear a dirty ass mf'r ik talking about going raw or act :dame: I'm just gonna give them the rest :manny:

The less stds, the better

Jesus preached about proportional sacrifice, this is more important than you'd think.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I accidentally bought too small condoms
giphy.webp

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Mans must have been ballin' on a budget this weekend because OP reads like a homeless wine-o who done finished off a bottle of Night Train (can also be Mad Dog 2020, Wild Irish Rose, or any liquor associated with bums) and got a 2nd one in his breast pocket that he's now taking hits from as he regales you of his tales of his former life either as military personnel or a corporate stooge who lost it all and is now onto the part where he's mixing philosophical shıt (Christian Atheist) with random anecdotes of fukkery because it makes way too much sense in his head (and only his) to intertwine 2 completely non-related stories into 1. :mjlol:

At least it's not "light a fire in the big metal tin" weather yet. Someone please donate a coat to OP for the upcoming frost. :feedme:

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Christian atheist?
Huh?
Read the first sentence of the OP and tell me what you find confusing about it

Mans must have been ballin' on a budget this weekend because OP reads like a homeless wine-o who done finished off a bottle of Night Train (can also be Mad Dog 2020, Wild Irish Rose, or any liquor associated with bums) and got a 2nd one in his breast pocket that he's now taking hits from as he regales you of his tales of his former life either as military personnel or a corporate stooge who lost it all and is now onto the part where he's mixing philosophical shıt (Christian Atheist) with random anecdotes of fukkery because it makes way too much sense in his head (and only his) to intertwine 2 completely non-related stories into 1. :mjlol:

At least it's not "light a fire in the big metal tin" weather yet. Someone please donate a coat to OP for the upcoming frost. :feedme:

Sounds about right, just give it a few more years :ehh: