Wrote A Book!! Show love!

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is an audio version. Links for print in description.

This book is focused on character building and spiritual ascension. This is a must read/listen for our culture right now! Please spread this. It’s all love

Can you give us a breakdown of what these concepts are about(or atleast from your perspective).

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

This is an audio version. Links for print in description.

This book is focused on character building and spiritual ascension. This is a must read/listen for our culture right now! Please spread this. It’s all love

No disrespect. But you got some credentials? I mean I can just scroll through the Coli for this information.

I salute you doing something though. :salute:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Can you give us a breakdown of what these concepts are about(or atleast from your perspective).
Thanks breh
I can give you the inspiration for the book, since for some those phrases might be deemed subjective.

I think a lot of our people are lacking in some fundamental areas. We want to move forward as a people but our people are a mass of fragmented individuals. The individual needs to be developed more... I speak on how to do that in seven succinct ways:

A. KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT
B. GO IN
C. GET THE GAME
D. GUARD THE FACECARD
E. WATCH WHO YOU RUN WIT
F. KEEP THE PEACE/PIECE
G. STUDY THE MASTER

I expound on the importance of all these steps when carried out sequentially. This is definitely worth a listen.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
No disrespect. But you got some credentials? I mean I can just scroll through the Coli for this information.

I salute you doing something though. :salute:
Preciate that breh! None taken. Not sure what kind of accreditation you can receive on character development and spiritual ascension or who’s worthy to give it.

I can tell you this though... I have an uncanny amount of inner peace and I’m a REAL ONE that a lot can vouch for.

Just listen to the first chapter, KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT

You tell me..