WSHH Feature: Michelle Jenneke World Famous Australian Hurdler (cac alert)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
s9IUV.gif

23.gif

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect their dedication and admire their athleticism but I like my girls a little more hippy. They'd all get it. Prob the Aussie the best one posted imo. None are ideal to me

From the looks of it this Wells chick is hovering around 4-6 percent body fat. She's probably worked out her way into no periods and infertility. Not particularly sexually attractive to me

But I'mma let yall cook

Truth200

Banned
Daps
WSHH done came a long way if they're at the point where international Olympic athletes are doing vids like this while wearing WSHH chains...or this jawn must be hella thirsty for attention...probably a combo of both.

money talks and capitalism has no moral basis...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Some women's bodies I believe when they excersize too much it messes with their systems and shyt like that...

What is the Female Athlete Triad and what causes it?
Most girls who play sports have regular menstrual periods, and girls who are very active may skip a few periods. However, some girls who train really hard may skip many menstrual periods, or they may get their period at a late age, especially if they’ve lost weight or developed an eating disorder. Girls may begin to skip periods if they are not getting proper nutrition, or if there is too much stress on their body from sports. This stress lowers estrogen levels, which may cause skipped periods. Low estrogen levels and a lack of menstrual periods can lead to low bone mass and stress fractures (small cracks) in your bones.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Some women's bodies I believe when they excersize too much it messes with their systems and shyt like that...

What is the Female Athlete Triad and what causes it?
Most girls who play sports have regular menstrual periods, and girls who are very active may skip a few periods. However, some girls who train really hard may skip many menstrual periods, or they may get their period at a late age, especially if they’ve lost weight or developed an eating disorder. Girls may begin to skip periods if they are not getting proper nutrition, or if there is too much stress on their body from sports. This stress lowers estrogen levels, which may cause skipped periods. Low estrogen levels and a lack of menstrual periods can lead to low bone mass and stress fractures (small cracks) in your bones.

Crazy how sports put so much stress on the body.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:myman:

I haven't seen this chick since her picks went online years ago. She's gotten a lot more toned since then :whew:
The bottom pic isnt her.

And she got fat after she became famous. I think she lost some weight again though