WSOF 29: Justin Gaethje Vs. Brian Foster3/12/2016

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prelims are live for free right now. A fight's about to start Home

Edit: Prelims are over now. :birdman:The main card starts 10 PM ET on NBC Sports
The two fighters who are facing off in the main event:
:whew:I am so damn excited about this fight.

Last edited:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:I'm glad they're not fighting at a rec center and the event seems to be packed, Gaethje and Foster deserve better

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seen these fighters before. About to find out.
Foster whooped Matt Brown's ass in the UFC and then subbed him. They cut him after a win streak, I believe. Gaethje's one of the absolute best fighters outside of the UFC and possibly the most exciting one not working under them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I late as hell bu..:salute::salute::salute::salute:THAT'S MY BOY!!!:blessed:Brian Foster was literally Gaethje's best opponent to date and he straight ran through him. I've never seen Justin use that much defense and only really remember him using leg kicks during one of the Palomino fight. Wouldn't mind seeing more Muay Thai from him. UFC better be blowing up his phone now.:obama:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaethje has a wrestling background, he's tough, he hits hard and he's exciting with a growing fanbase....I think he's crude right now but....he could be great some day in the UFC/Bellator.

I'm surprised WSOF still has Gaethje and Marlon Moraes...should've been scooped up by now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaethje has a wrestling background, he's tough, he hits hard and he's exciting with a growing fanbase....I think he's crude right now but....he could be great some day in the UFC/Bellator.

I'm surprised WSOF still has Gaethje and Marlon Moraes...should've been scooped up by now.
Those are the main two that UFC needs to take. I wonder if Gaethje is getting paid 6 figures as well.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the high 5 fugure range...

If dude is fighting in AZ or Colorado....he'll pack the venues out....a guy with a built in city/region is always reliable for the UFC.

Anybody think David Branch could make noise this time around in the UFC or is he just hitting his MMA ceiling in WSOF?