WTF Are These nikkaz Saying!!!!!! HELP! Cunning Linguists Needed

Daps
(I know for the most part what they mean, just being a dikk):shaq:

:dahell: Can we not have this "discussion" in front of the b*stard child please :snoop:

@ 1:40 "I AINT NEVA BEEN NO dikk SUCKER, I AINT NEVA SUCKED NO dikk!" :rudy::comeon::beli:

I'm from GA and I know they not even from the most country parts of GA- Can somebody from claim these ppl & breakdown what they saying?-:hubie:

Bama I'm handing you this L til you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they not from Alabama :mjlol:

Where they from & what Kinda Ebonics are they speaking????!!?!? :francis::gucci:

Last edited:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
damn.....i didn't think i could travel in the US and almost absolutely have no idea what muhfukkaz was actually sayin :leon:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
(I know for the most part what they mean, just being a dikk):shaq:

:dahell: Can we not have this "discussion" in front of the b*stard child please :snoop:

@ 1:40 "I AINT NEVA BEEN NO dikk SUCKER, I AINT NEVA SUCKED NO dikk!" :rudy::comeon::beli:

I'm from GA and I know they not even from the most country parts of GA- Can somebody from claim these ppl & breakdown what they saying?-:hubie:

Bama I'm handing you this L til you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they not from Alabama :mjlol:

Where they from & what Kinda Ebonics are they speaking????!!?!? :francis::gucci:

:mjpls: