Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Why is Canadian Pam Anderson bringing him vegan meals if Assange is anti-vegan?

Why is she allowed anywhere near him?

What do you think are in the John Kerry emails about to drop?

When Assange says Hillary lacks judgement and will plunge the US into multi worthless wars, I believe him. I don't think he's dead, but I hope he has adequate protection in the Ecuadorean embassy. Hillary wants him dead.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You would have gotten good responses in higher learning.
Cuz they up on the rumors over there? I guess the mods can move the thread, or merge if one already exists.

I had to go to a conservative site to find out the world thinks the nikka might be dead because of some twitter hashes.

Liberal sites are so Clinton controlled not a peep, not even to say relax no way the nikka dead cuz he promised his dead man switch would be about Hillary. But they got a lot to say about that fire at Rep HQ in SC.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
shyt is like a movie :wow:
qBudcKg.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cuz they up on the rumors over there? I guess the mods can move the thread, or merge if one already exists.

I had to go to a conservative site to find out the world thinks the nikka might be dead because of some twitter hashes.

Liberal sites are so Clinton controlled not a peep, not even to say relax no way the nikka dead cuz he promised his dead man switch would be about Hillary. But they got a lot to say about that fire at Rep HQ in SC.
Could you post a link to that? I just read that she bought him a meal and he called it torture, because it's vegan.

Anderson joked that Assange wasn’t pleased with her choice of a meal, saying “he said I tortured him with bringing him vegan food.”

She says she supports Assange and is worried about his health and family.

Pamela Anderson brings vegan lunch to Julian Assange, who calls it “torture”

It's being ran everywhere. The poison bit sounds like bullshyt which is why it's not being reported anywhere.

shyt is like a movie :wow:
qBudcKg.jpg
As I figured. That bullshyt from /pol/ :scust:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Could you post a link to that? I just read that she bought him a meal and he called it torture, because it's vegan.

Pamela Anderson brings vegan lunch to Julian Assange, who calls it “torture”

It's being ran everywhere. The poison bit sounds like bullshyt which is why it's not being reported anywhere.

As I figured. That bullshyt from /pol/ :scust:

On mobile.

Do a search for Assange Dead. Three hashes without comment were released on twitter prompting some to question if dead man switches had been activated on wikileaks files.