Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

WWE 2K16 Announced And Dated For Current- And Last-Gen In October

WWE2K15BtSPt2-610.jpg

Take-Two has reported its earnings for the year concluding March 31, 2015. As part of its report, the company has issued an update on titles planned for the current fiscal year.
On the list is annual basketball title NBA 2K16, slated for a fall release. WWE 2K16 is also included, with a firm release date of October 27, 2015.
The annual wrestling game will be on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3. The series recently made a PC debut, but that platform is not included in Take-Two’s projections at this time.
Our TakeGiven the fan base for WWE, it’s not surprising that the title will be on last-gen consoles. Provided 2K makes the moves necessary to further evolve the current-gen edition separately, that shouldn’t be a problem.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...rrent_2d00_-and-last_2d00_gen-in-october.aspx

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
SN1
Glad to see it's still gonna be on 360 and PS3, though I'm sure it'll be just like last year, the same exact game as before just with a new roster and new rivalry modes.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
WWE 2K16 listing hints at roster, gameplay innovations and more

GameStop has put up a listing for WWE 2K16 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. The online retailer provided a brief description of the product, possibly hinting at what the development team has planned for this year’s installment.

The listing first mentioned that the “authority in WWE video games” is returning in WWE 2K16. This may be a tease that the new installment may be based around The Authority, a current fraction composing of the following members: Big Show, Jamie Noble, Joey Mercury, Kane, Seth Rollins, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

The listing also mentioned that 2K16 is going to “deliver authentic, high-powered and hard-hitting action” in addition to hinting that there will be new divas, legends and superstars added to roster. The game should also include “gameplay innovations” and “presentation updates.” Check out the full product description for the GameStop listing below:

The authority in WWE video games returns with WWE 2K16! The newest addition to the flagship WWE franchise will deliver authentic, high-powered and hard-hitting action, including fan-favorite features and new WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, gameplay innovations, presentation updates and more.

2K Sports will be releasing WWE 2K16 on the 27th of October for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. It is unknown if the wrestling game will be released for the PC as well (WWE 2K15 was ported to the PC months after the console launches).

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i had gotten better at the paint tool. this year i had to learn to use gimp. i cant draw with that shyt. and im mad they had people paying over 100 bucks for the game, the season pass, and the rest of the dlc, and they gave away the showcase season pass away free while the game was 40 around wrestlemania weekend.
only bought the game and the accelerator. returned my shyt for the first time in years. i KEPT 08 and 09. those were more tolerable than this years game. im mad they only had 25 slots for caws.
some gameplay aspects are improving. like the fatigue is better. as well as some of the pacing. i gave no fukks about the tie up game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

WWE 2K16 is looking to raise some hell with the cover star announcement!
Everyone was expecting an announcement for the WWE 2K16 cover reveal during RAW this evening but 2K couldn’t contain themselves and have revealed the star already.
They’ve only gone and put legendary WWE Superstar, the “Texas Rattlesnake” Stone Cold Steve Austin on the front cover! With his role as the cover star he’ll be contributing to the many features of WWE 2K16 and will of course be a part of the largest on-disc roster of all time. Here’s what the man himself had to say on the matter –
“I’ve had the privilege of working with 2K to support the WWE 2K franchise, and now I’m absolutely honoured to serve as the WWE 2K16 cover Superstar. No disrespect to the previous and extremely deserving WWE 2K cover Superstars – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and John Cena – but it’s about time the franchise raised some hell with yours truly on the cover. I look forward to injecting a dose of ‘Texas Rattlesnake’ into this year’s game and overall campaign.”
Fans of the Attitude Era will no doubt be as excited as we are to see what his creative influences will bring to WWE 2K16. It will be hitting Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 later this year on October 27th in North America and October 30th Internationally.

http://www.thexboxhub.com/wwe-2k16-is-looking-to-raise-some-hell-with-the-cover-star-announcement/