WWE 2K19 Is going to be Phenominal

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
basic version on sale for both ps4 and xbox one for $30... $45 for the full version with the season pass...

this also applies for black friday...i might cop a physical disc version so i can trade it in once next years hits....same price tho so its time to eat brehs :blessed:

glad i didnt cave in and cop full price a few weeks ago when i thought about it...

also brehs PS4 Slim 1tb with Spiderman bundle $199 so if you tryna really get right jump on that deal!
Might wanna keep this year's version even after 2020 comes out, because this is the first one since the move to next gen that's getting praised. There are still a bunch of people who are playing NBA 2K18 because 2k19 is so basic.:russ:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mostly done with everything I wanted to do. Derick Mack got 500 Downloads this time :ehh:

But most of my downloads came from a Marilyn Monroe tattoo I cut out. That shyt got over 800 DLs I have no clue why so many people downloaded it.:ld:
Main Event Guys
4f6AV1T.png

Midcard
RrvPauN.png

i635wFi.png

dHlJEaA.png

Tag Teams
tnXXGoz.png

xUmoW6l.png

yTMpmP3.png

IcCYNWk.png

HooBkPz.png

boqKEFU.png

Probably the last time I'll make this Fed again. Next time I'll just do Derick and leave it at that.
What tag did you upload them under?

Daps
I bought the game earlier this week.

So far the steel cage match is a huge improvement. Way more interactive & challenging. Will definitely get more play.

The hell in a cell match is straight ass cheeks tho. It's like SD sym hell in a cell match with even more restrictions. Opening the cage door takes too much effort & you can't even do wrestling moves on the outside of the cage. :beli:

Top that off with no weapons. :hhh:

The lighting looks better & crowd seems more hyped like raw vs smackdown.

Rey mysterio`s head is already in big head mode as well.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
copped the $45 digital deluxe...having fun so far with My Player...thats all ive really looked into so far...it at least has a story so thats a BIG positive compared to last year's game.