Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I might as well say it;

WWE 2k needs to do something other than release packs for MyFaction

I'm not grinding for no reason

I still haven’t hit my limit but I have some dupe caws that I’m scared to delete.
Breh, how?

I've created my own CAWs, I'm created Alts for default wrestlers and downloaded Alts, downloaded wrestlers, downloaded other people's CAWs

Maybe because my main mode is Universe Mode and the vanilla game wouldn't be as good without a gang of more wrestlers

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I might as well say it;

WWE 2k needs to do something other than release packs for MyFaction

I'm not grinding for no reason

Breh, how?

I've created my own CAWs, I'm created Alts for default wrestlers and downloaded Alts, downloaded wrestlers, downloaded other people's CAWs

Maybe because my main mode is Universe Mode and the vanilla game wouldn't be as good without a gang of more wrestlers
Idk I haven’t played it consistently but I have a Raw/SD/TNA universe and I don’t even have enough divisions for everyone lol

But 2k19 scarred me from deleting dupe caws..delete one and it would mess up a few unrelated ones

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk I haven’t played it consistently but I have a Raw/SD/TNA universe and I don’t even have enough divisions for everyone lol

But 2k19 scarred me from deleting dupe caws..delete one and it would mess up a few unrelated ones
Thats because the way the CAWS were made and how it was designed. CAW makers usually swap/send parts to each other and back then they’d just be applied to multiple creations so it was like a domino affect if you had caws using something shared.

Now just delete the CAW and make sure you delete all images that go along with it. Then go to the custom images slide and remove all unused images to free up image space. I think i explained that right.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Thats because the way the CAWS were made and how it was designed. CAW makers usually swap/send parts to each other and back then they’d just be applied to multiple creations so it was like a domino affect if you had caws using something shared.

Now just delete the CAW and make sure you delete all images that go along with it. Then go to the custom images slide and remove all unused images to free up image space. I think i explained that right.
also...MyRise still doesn't load for me :mjlol:

I don't want to go thru the process of reinstalling the game and DLC :unimpressed:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same that 1000 image limit is some bullshyt
I can't even load the image editor to delete anything. So I'm full but I can't delete anything unused. I got one spot left I'm gonna just make an original with since I can't download shyt.:beli:

Other than that... my universe matches been fire lately.:whoo:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
also...MyRise still doesn't load for me :mjlol:

I don't want to go thru the process of reinstalling the game and DLC :unimpressed:

This is the most fun I've had since 2k13 (2k17 was my fav and then I took a break + I played 2k19 only a few months before 22 dropped), but, this game is janky as fukk

To think I originally bought the PS4 version, then the PS5 and have all these problems