WWE Chris Benoit'n Johnny Grunge from Public Enemy?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I forgot

what's the story behind them getting squashed like that?

There are three stories. One is that they had big egos and the APA were the guys to put guys in their place. Two, the WWF guys were still mad PE turned WWE down for WCW in 1996 and this was the payback. Three, they were brought in by Terry Taylor, who had heat with a lot of guys in the WWF, including the APA.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I forgot

what's the story behind them getting squashed like that?

Well they had a finish for the match where the Acolytes were going to put Public Enemy through a table. Right before they went out to the ring, the Public Enemy were going out to the ring first and they told Ron and John, ‘Hey, we’re gonna take out that table spot at the end.’ Which was the finish! So they told them that and they went out. So John turned around to Ron and Ron was like, ‘What’d he say?’ And he says, ‘Take out the table spot at the end.’ ‘So they don’t want to do the table spot.’ ‘I guess not.’ ‘Well fukk, we’ll just bring the tables to them!’ And they made sure they got the table spot in.

Bruce Prichard On The "Shoot" Match Between APA & Public Enemy, Vince McMahon's Reaction

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't buy Prichard and that closet gay piece of shyt JBL...

JBL has a track record of taking several liberties and is a known bully. Grunge or Rocc probably shook someone's hand in the back 2 seconds less than the wrestlers' court requirement...these carny fukking scumbags :scust:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Public Enemy, Alberto Del Rio 2nd WWE run, Gail Kim 2nd WWE run, Kronic, Barbarian N Meng feuding with Taker n Kane were the most unremarkable runs in WWE.

:russ::lolbron::mjlol::dead: