WWE Clash of Champions Thread 2020

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I’m dead at Roman running the entire roster, heel or face. Got everyone earning their shyt, straight CAW status :russ:

“Did I just see you jump during that clothesline? You know you ain’t unlocked that yet” :birdman:

“You gonna take this scoop slam or you gonna get this spear. Your choice” :birdman:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I want to see this Roman thing turn into a feud with Samoa Joe taking mad offense to his shyt. Have Joe totally come in and challenge Roman for the chief tittle. On some fukk the Anoi's, my family doesn't bow down shyt...

shyt would be mad rude :wow:

tenor.gif
bow down to who? BOW DOWN TO WHO?

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Jimmy and jey now need to be like romans right hand men
Needs to be a slow burn to that..Let the other Uso get a feud in and then they realize the pecking order and become Romans right hand men.

All Reigns needs now is more Tribal Chief looking gear and a new theme and we finally got a character for em :wow::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just some thoughts...

Selina and Asuka match was pretty good. Selina looks promising.

Drew as champ is cool but Raw needs a fresh shakeup.

Whoever is running shyt at Smackdown now needs to continue to do so.

WWE can not fukk up Montez.

Heel Roman is easy money. I hope they go either The Rock route or somebody else...I’m not interested in a Fiend feud with this Roman.
It don't matter if he faces the Fiend..he will crush him.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: I know I'm late, but Selina Vega was wrestling her ass off. Like somebody threw AJ Lee and prime NXT Sasha Banks in a blender

People forgot she could wrestle cause she’s only had squash matches in NXT and has barely wrestled on the main roster. She was pretty nice in TNA.