WWE got their next Bella Twins.. sign NCAA women's b-ball Cavinder Twins

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Haley and Hanna Cavinder from Fresno State :ehh:

n7DDEW9.jpg

tNMEpdu.jpg

On Wednesday, both signed a deal with WWE to be part of the sports entertainment company’s “Next In Line” or NIL (name, image and likeness) program.

The program serves “to recruit and develop potential future Superstars and further enhances WWE’s talent development process,” according to a statement from WWE. The athletes will have access to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, along with the kind of resources available to a company known for turning athletes into celebrities. That includes brand building, media training and communications, live event promotion, creative writing and community relations.

“Upon completion of the NIL program, select athletes may earn an exclusive opportunity to be offered a WWE contract,” the company said. Earlier this year

Read more at: https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/co...sno-state/article256428476.html#storylink=cpy

D0tS2S8.gif

leOxL0E.jpg

HAqy4RG.jpg

dyPSfpt.jpg

83GhAev.jpg

lkEAkrH.jpg

lEuuvXQ.gif

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Of the NIL signings, they're the ones I'm unsure of if they're going to go into wrestling when they're done college. They're already big on TikTok and signed other NIL deals and can easily live off that influencer lifestyle once they're done balling. I'm sure WWE would like them to come after they're done college, but WWE is probably better off having the twins promote WWE on their platforms to the Gen Z audience :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Of the NIL signings, they're the ones I'm unsure of if they're going to go into wrestling when they're done college. They're already big on TikTok and signed other NIL deals and can easily live off that influencer lifestyle once they're done balling. I'm sure WWE would like them to come after they're done college, but WWE is probably better off having the twins promote WWE on their platforms to the Gen Z audience :yeshrug:

I’m guessing that WWE doesn’t realize that they are just using them for the money and the promotion.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Their look and the twin marketing will get them over. They'll actually have proper training at the start of their career unlike the Bella twins thanks to the performance center and NXT.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Upon WWE's launch of the NIL (Next in Line) program in 2021, several NCAA athletes were presented with a pathway into the company once their collegiate careers came to an end. Among the inaugural class was a pair of sisters whom WWE had hoped could potentially fill the role left by WWE Hall of Famers The Bella Twins. Originally out of Fresno State University, Haley and Hanna Cavinder joined WWE's first NIL class as twin sisters playing college basketball. Outside of their impressive performances on the court, the Cavinder Twins have massively grown their social media presence, especially on Tik Tok.

With their focus now on finishing out their senior year at the University of Miami and expanding their brand — including the launch of their podcast "Twin Talk with Haley & Hanna Cavinder — many have wondered when the sisters will finally enter a WWE ring. ESPN reports that the Cavinder Twins will visit the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida this April. There, they will tour the facility and learn more about the process of training as if they were signed to a developmental contract. This weekend, the Cavinder Twins will also be on-site in San Antonio for WWE's Royal Rumble. Last year, Haley and Hanna experienced their first-ever WWE event, attending SummerSlam. Now, it appears the pair might attend even more WWE events to gain more of a first-hand perspective on the scripted sport.

WWE has been "pretty laid-back" on their expectations with the NIL recruits, but are keen on them representing the WWE brand well, both on social media and in one's appearance, as previously revealed by fellow NIL athlete Ruben Banks. The Cavinder Twins have positively touted WWE across numerous platforms, including Tik Tok, Instagram, and Twitter.
Nikki and Brie keep talkin spicy and they finna get replaced :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Jeff Hoffman, the agent of NIL (Next In Line) signees Haley and Hanna Cavinder announced on Sunday in an exclusive interview with TheStreet, that the twins will be starting to train at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando sometime this spring. Like Olympic Gold medalist Gable Steveson, the Cavinder twins were part of the inaugural NIL class in December 2021. When they signed up with WWE at the time the sisters were playing college basketball for Fresno State University.

Hoffman, who is part of Everett Sports Marketing revealed to TheStreet that it would be the first time that either of them will have in-ring training with the WWE. He also noted that both Haley and Hanna are "open to exploring" an opportunity to perform with WWE "under the right circumstances.

As reported earlier in the month, Haley and Hanna decided to forgo their fifth and final year of eligibility in the NCAA and not play women's basketball for the University of Miami. The twins have been part of the Miami Hurricanes women's basketball team since their senior year.

Along with their sports accolades, Hanna and Haley have created their own social media following with 4.5 million followers on Tiktok, and according to a report from ABC News, they have earned around $1.6 million a year combined due to all of their sponsorship deals with companies like Champs Sports, Cigarette Racing, and LifeWallet. In the past, the popular duo also had exclusive deals with companies such as Boost Mobile, which garnered a billboard in Times Square, as well as with the controversial text-generating tech company, Caktus AI.