WWE Network Free the entire month of February

theg

Rookie
Daps
I really hate how people say they are so desperate with the free month.

Netflix, Hulu, Etc..ALWAYS HAVE A FREE WEEK or MONTH going on.
free week is nothing and hulu and netflix aren't giving away $60 free ppvs. not to mention usually they have a commitment thing like sign up for 3 months and get your first month free. every single person who signs up for the network starting sunday can unsubscribe right after they sign up and wwe wouldn't net a dime off the whole thing.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
fukk them bytches, im still canceling:pacspit:
Triple-H-triple-h-416804_456_352.jpg

Triple H coming to your front door like this...

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
free week is nothing and hulu and netflix aren't giving away $60 free ppvs. not to mention usually they have a commitment thing like sign up for 3 months and get your first month free. every single person who signs up for the network starting sunday can unsubscribe right after they sign up and wwe wouldn't net a dime off the whole thing.
In the first year Netflix dropped they did shyt like this all the time. I remember having it free for a year and all I had to do was enter in a new email each month.

They have been a stream service for 9-10 years, WWE 1, so yeah now they give away free weeks. But they gave away a shyt ton of free months in the 1st 5 years.

And yeah I guess you are right, they aren't giving a $60 PPVs they are giving away millions of dollars in licensed programming that they pay for. :stopitslime:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Like I said a year and some change ago: We will look back on this WWE Network shyt and mark it as the beginning of the end of the WWE

They can't ever go back TO PPV for 50. They've been making the PPV fans look like idiots the whole year as if they're stupid with how they want to spend their money. That's what you call "a rich man's mistake". He forgot how he got there and assumes about the mindset of the middle class.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:childplease: none of them do that. i done signed up for both Netflix (1 month free) and Hulu (3 months free) and didn't pay a dime. :ufdup: Just make sure you cancel before that automatic renewal.