WWE Officially Announces WrestleMania 35 Location, MetLife Stadium To Host Again

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Must be nice, after the NFL screwed us (big time), any hopes I had of going to a Wrestlemania went out the window.

I used to not think so, but I think they could pull off a London Wrestlemania, if they moved the time up, not sure about the weather though.

They could have a WM in Cardiff as that is the only stadium in the UK with a roof. Probably half the reason why the Joshua fight is happening in Cardiff this month.

But the weather here is so fukking inconsistent, we don't know ourselves, we get the 4 seasons in 1 day.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
As someone who lives 10 minutes away from MetLife, I don't agree with having everything else at Barclays. The Prudential Center in Newark and even MSG are both easier to get to.

Traveling is going to be a bytch for talent and tourists.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully we don’t have another winter like this. We’re deep into March and still getting snow storms. It’ll probably 40 degrees in early April

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Can't they do the Skydome/Rogers Center again? :sadbron:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Hopefully we don’t have another winter like this. We’re deep into March and still getting snow storms. It’ll probably 40 degrees in early April

They have ring heaters or something like that from the last Mania so really it's just the fans who will take the L. I've been to Giants games in November where it felt like below freezing because of the wind.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Time to start saving I bought $500 in tickets for nose bleeds last time. Never again.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm just waiting for it to come back to Atlanta. I thought about going to New Orleans this year but changed my mind.

I just dread how much I'm gonna spend because I know I'm gonna just say fukk it and buy a travel package so I don't get fukked over too bad on seats.

Daps
Lucky ass people in some of these parts of the country get all the wrestlemanias and superbowls and shyt. Yes I'm :umad: and flat out jealous. :snoop:Imagine living in a place like Orlando getting superbowls, wrestlemanias, major bowl games, etc...:wow:
You dont wanna live in Orlando breh trust me