WWE Presents The Premium Live Event Extreme Rules 10/08/2022...He's Back Bray Wyatt Returns!!!!

Who Leaves Extreme Rules Victorious?

• Bianca Belair(c)

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Bayley

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Liv Morgan(c)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Ronda Rousey

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Seth Freakin Rollins

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Matt Riddle

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Edge

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Finn Balor

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Drew McIntyre

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Karrion Kross

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • The Brawling Brutes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Imperium

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think the fight pit should be utilized for Hosses, Mat based, and strong style wrestlers. The cage is too high for flippy and athletic guys to do anything, which is why I think Seth had some issues with the cage.

It should be a hard brawling and grappling matchup, similar to bloodsport or Gunther/Sheamus matches. That was also such an abrupt ending, I wasn’t even paying attention at the time.

I couldn’t help but have a dumb smile on my face the entire time that Bray was being revealed. He might not be a good “wrestler” in peoples eyes, but he is one of the best entertainers in the business. It’s amazing how often he can rejuvenate his characters, while weaving in their backstories

Match of the night is either between The Brawling Brutes v Imperium or Bayley/Bianca. The I Quit match was good, but didn’t really grab my attention until Beth got involved
I didn't think Rollins would have a problem till I realize he's really dependent on the ropes for offense. At 1st, I really thought he was playing it up as part of the dynamic of the match, but no... He was mad fluster without ring ropes. Rolins was never a true center ring grappler. He is 100% a pro-wrestler that runs the ropes a lot in his matches.

THe longer the match draw on... the clearer it was made that he was just not in his element. Also, The scaffold feels like it's a meter too high. It really felt like they ate that high spot. It didn't seem taller than a steel cage, but it felt like it with that high spot. The scaffold felt a bit too narrow as well.

Rollins got caught looking mad dumb with not powerbombing Riddle off the cage. We all know why he can't. It's hella dangerous.

Rollins offense in that cage just looked really bad and discombobulated. Riddle can't seem to tell any damn emotional story to save him life in the ring without being guided by a better wrestler.

It honest was bad enough for me to put almost in there with Lions Den gimmick from SummerSlam 99

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since I looked forward to watching Raw every week. :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since I looked forward to watching Raw every week. :wow:
So much could go down. Roman on the show with Bray possibly showing up since Bray was the one who Roman took the Universal title from over two years ago. :wow:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
So, I was reading thru the last several pages to get a glimpse of how the Bray return was received and @Cattle Mutilation got raked thru the coals for not liking the Bray return and saying it was try hard. Goodness at some of those replies. :picard:

That @g-ice guy came across particularly unhinged. He should save that energy for when the Yankees choke in the playoffs again.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So, I was reading thru the last several pages to get a glimpse of how the Bray return was received and @Cattle Mutilation got raked thru the coals for not liking the Bray return and saying it was try hard. Goodness at some of those replies. :picard:

That @g-ice guy came across particularly unhinged. He should save that energy for when the Yankees choke in the playoffs again.
They

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Politely speaking keep my name out of your mouth. Let that man fight his battles.

He can talk for himself like he has already.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with The Associated Press, Daniel Cormier was once again asked about a match with Brock Lesnar in WWE and noted he’d have to get in shape first. He previously said that he hasn’t heard about any plans for a match between the two. Here are highlights:

On being a referee at Extreme Rules: “Those guys are so talented. They knew exactly what they were going to do and I was just trying to stay out of the way. I didn’t want to get in the way and mess something up.”

On a possible match with Brock Lesnar: “I’ve been retired for a couple of years and I look like it. But I’d have to get in shape if I ever want to do something like that. The door is not closed on anything right now in my life.”

On doing more with WWE: “You just hope that you did a good enough job that they ask you back. I’m still at an age where there are some opportunities, but those opportunities need to start now if they’re going to be something I pursue.”