WWE SummerSlam 2012: Brock Lesnar vs HHH w/HBK, CM Punk vs Cena vs Big Show (Aug. 19)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
20120801_ARTICLE_SS_triplethreat.jpg

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Big Show

20120627_LIGHT_summerslam_hhh-hbk-brock-heyman_C-homepage.jpg

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

20120809_LIGHT_ss_jericho_ziggler_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

20120627_artciel-FULL_summerslam_template2_kane-bryan.jpg

Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

20120801_ARTICLE_SS_sheamus_delrio.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio

20120813_LIGHT_summerslam_miz_mysterio_ARTICLE.jpg

Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio

20120813_LIGHT_summerslam_kofi_truth_ptp.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. The Prime Time Players

20120813_LIGHT_summerslam_santino_antonio_SUN_C.jpg

United States Champion Santino Marella vs. Antonio Cesaro

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They better give Jericho/Ziggler 20 minutes. That's all I'm interested in. The rest looks like trash.

Good to see Sandow/Brodus getting some PPV shine though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dolph finally winning a "big" match.

:bryan: giving Kane his greatest match.

Brock beating the shyt out of Cripple H....and possibly losing once again.

Punk going full heel.

As always, I'll enjoy the fukkery :jawalrus:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bryan/Kane has been getting good reviews on the houseshow circuit...really need to see Kane lay down and tap out.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Am I the only one not feeling the SummerSlam vibe this year? Past Summerslams they built it up as a "summertime Wrestlemania" but not this year. It seems like just a regular ppv is comming up, Dolph vs Jericho is really the only match I want to see because it seems like a new feud and a possibly of someone new getting pushed (thank you Based Y2J).

I really don't want to see Big Show in the main event, I really don't want to see Cena in YET another title match, HHH vs Brock should have been built as a street fight since both men want to kill each other, D-Bry vs Kane may be entertaining due to D-bry's fukkery but the match seems thrown together, I don't know the status of the World Heavyweight Title match situation, and the other titles and mid-card wrestlers have been shytted on so much they are meaningless. Maybe it's just me that feels this way but Summerslam lost its big time feel which is a shame since this is the 25th Anniversary, a big deal should have been made about that fact.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Am I the only one not feeling the SummerSlam vibe this year? Past Summerslams they built it up as a "summertime Wrestlemania" but not this year. It seems like just a regular ppv is comming up, Dolph vs Jericho is really the only match I want to see because it seems like a new feud and a possibly of someone new getting pushed (thank you Based Y2J).

I really don't want to see Big Show in the main event, I really don't want to see Cena in YET another title match, HHH vs Brock should have been built as a street fight since both men want to kill each other, D-Bry vs Kane may be entertaining due to D-bry's fukkery but the match seems thrown together, I don't know the status of the World Heavyweight Title match situation, and the other titles and mid-card wrestlers have been shytted on so much they are meaningless. Maybe it's just me that feels this way but Summerslam lost its big time feel which is a shame since this is the 25th Anniversary, a big deal should have been made about that fact.

they relying heavy on brock for this one.

this is in LA? don't be surprised if rock costs punk the title :king:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
they relying heavy on brock for this one.

this is in LA? don't be surprised if rock costs punk the title :king:

SummerSlam is always in the Staples Center in LA... well that's how it's been the past couple of years and this year will be the same. I kinda want them to do another Summerslam in Wembley Stadium like they had back in 92.