WWE taping venues being investigated as COVID-19 Hot Spots

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Na it’s deeper than that.

They actually done business together and have like a real relationship.

Trump has Vince direct # and vice versa, they’ve hung out at each other’s houses

They very close[/QUOTE
To add on, Linda was part of the administration and probably the only one who left on great terms. She's currently running a SuperPAC supporting Trump in Florida I believe

That explains everything then.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That explains everything then.

It’s madness to me how some on here to equate that giving Trump money is on the same level and playing field as being an actual close friend of Trump.

I get how it’s fukk shyt to be a donor to Trump but them niccas some trynna play up never had a conversation with him yet alone met the man:russ:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s madness to me how some on here to equate that giving Trump money is on the same level and playing field as being an actual close friend of Trump.

I get how it’s fukk shyt to be a donor to Trump but them niccas some trynna play up never had a conversation with him yet alone met the man:russ:

:stopitslime:That's the true definition being a supporter. Donating money for him to win, you actually trying to twist shyt around saying that ain't helping him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:stopitslime:That's the true definition being a supporter. Donating money for him to win, you actually trying to twist shyt around saying that ain't helping him.

No..... thats not what I'm saying. And I never mentioned anything about helping or not helping. I'm actually trynna "untwist" shyt

What I'm saying is just cuz someone "donates" or supports dont mean they close to you.

Like you have your close day one friends right? People that you shared mad experiences with, been to their house and them to yours, met each others family, etc.

But say I was to give you $5, that dont mean I'm your homey or on the same level as your day ones. You not about to start hanging with me or calling me over to your crib to play 2k. You could give a fukk if me or anyone else gave you money once you got it and the check clears. But your peoples are always gonna be special to you and really be the ones you acknowledge.