WWE's tag team roster is suddenly looking better than it has in years.

Superstar
Daps
Enzo and Cass
The Vaudevillains
Doc and Karl
New Day
The Usos
The Dudley Boyz

That's a solid crop, without even getting into the "part-time" tag teams like the Wyatt Family, the Social Outcasts, etc. And if Gargano and Ciampa get called up. :banderas:

Y'all think this is a conscious effort to build up the division or just a happy accident? We've all heard the rumors that Vince hasn't really been thrilled by a tag team since LoD.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Don't forget about The Ascension when Konnor comes back. :whew:

But in all seriousness, we'll have to see how long booking will keep this tag division alive because to me it's still dead obvious that New Day, Usos and Dudleys are seen as the top and everyone else a notch below.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
While I'm optimistic, we've seen this before when the Tag Team scene looks promising and booking goes to shyt when a feuding upper card team or a "DX" squash the champs.

Let's hope this isn't the case this time :francis:

The problem is that they only focus on the Tag Titles. So they book two teams to face each other, and to "protect" them they book a bunch of random matches against the rest of the division were they rack up Ws. Only for them to go back to end of the line once their program is over. It's the same booking limbo that has ruined the midcard for close to a decade now.

And add that to the fact that for some weird as reason they NEVER book real rivalries for tag teams. Considering all the TV time they have they can easily build 1 or 2 feuds besides the one tag straps :francis:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The problem is that they only focus on the Tag Titles. So they book two teams to face each other, and to "protect" them they book a bunch of random matches against the rest of the division were they rack up Ws. Only for them to go back to end of the line once their program is over. It's the same booking limbo that has ruined the midcard for close to a decade now.

And add that to the fact that for some weird as reason they NEVER book real rivalries for tag teams. Considering all the TV time they have they can easily build 1 or 2 feuds besides the one tag straps :francis:

Was going to post this but you beat me to it. They only book the champs v challengers and don't know what to do with any other team in the division. Not sure why we can't get a #1 contender feud. They have Arn Anderson in the back... let AA book the division.

I usually hate tournaments but at least the winning team will have racked up a few wins and look like credible challengers.