• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Only 4 minutes in and X bungie-cord-fat-bytch-snappin...like I've never seen X this good on some rs
PlainBackEquestrian.gif

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
It’s actually an enjoyable back and forth. X’s second is one of the best rounds I’ve heard from him, granted I haven’t seen too many of his battles. I think Jerry writes better than X tho. His name flips are lethal to me. I have Jerry in rounds one and three

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I listened to this battle, but haven't watched it.
I prefer X Factor's new style to the style Jerry Wess uses, so I gave him the first two. Jerry Wess is dope, but a bit formulaic. He also yells his rounds, which works but I don't like it.
X Factor was good all 3, this was a very smooth transition into the new era.

I'll see if watching this battle changes anything.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Hmm hopefully they keep booking X. Enjoyed this battle

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Damn, X and Mal do look a like.
With that said, Mal 2-1. I know Rory and Joe are proud.
I mean X-Factor. Lol.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
And come to think of it, X didn't say anything pauseworthy in this battle finally. He took a hint. Lol.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk, i voted x but the 3rd could go either way to me, I think X was dope the first two rounds but his 3rd was not bad but some reaches and some shyt weve heard a variation of before. west, his first was light and i didnt like the long pause at the end of his round, did he choke ? i thought his second was fire. x had better bars but west was performing well, his delivery was good, his bars were good for him, but his 3rd, its not bad but some of the shyt is way too corny and gimmicky, he had like three gimmicks in a row like the beeping shyt, the fake choke, some other shyt he was did was wild corny too. i mean he always has been like that to me though, like his crowd surf mad forced, but he still may have edged the 3rd, but i went with x in the 3rd. battle was good for two rounds, 3rd was eh