X-Men '92 Crew pushing for a Comeback

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

With such '90s programs as Northern Exposure and All That getting revivals, X-Men: The Animated Series might also be returning, provided an upcoming pitch gets greenlit.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the series' creative team is aiming to approach Disney, which now holds the rights to the characters, about a continuation of the series. "The one thing we'd like to do more than anything else is to continue where we left off," series producer and director Larry Houston said. That outlet reports the series' aesthetic might change in the revival. Details about what considerations Disney would have to take in reviving the property were not mentioned. It was not made clear when the team would approach the studio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
i care more about this than live action Xmen in the MCU to be honest

but honestly, the animation in todays american cartoons is garbage so I'm hesitant unless they bring in an anime crew to do the job like DC animated films have been doing lately
Yeah I hope that too, or have a style similar to the X-Men series in the early 2000's that I think is criminally underrated, also good thing it won't be on Netflix with that horrible ass 3d quasi anime they got on there god I hate that shyt, like just to side track but that kind of animation deadass looks like it's from 2003 god godnit fukk!

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If they could bring back the guy who did Wolverine voice? Man...:Sasbrown:

With that being said, I hope they get some proper animation done, because the current crop of modern cartoons that I've been seeing lately look fukking garbage...just a bunch of sloppy, corner cutting post modern bullshyt.

The one thing that WB does do well is the DC animation. I'd like Disney to just copy what they do, let the creators create, fund them, and stand the fukk back.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yeah I hope that too, or have a style similar to the X-Men series in the early 2000's that I think is criminally underrated, also good thing it won't be on Netflix with that horrible ass 3d quasi anime they got on there god I hate that shyt, like just to side track but that kind of animation deadass looks like it's from 2003 god godnit fukk!
Castlevania alone shyts on pretty much all animated action shows out, breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah this would be great if it happens but I have no inclination Disney/Marvel's animated brain trust will let it happen. Jeff Loeb and Joey Q seem very very focused on doing only the ideas they have and appealing to a younger demo. Which is ironic because the new Ducktales manages to appeal to young and old pretty damn well

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif
tumblr_mrq0inF0Q71qkirnno1_400.gif
giphy.gif

They better RE-hire the same team that did Wolverine vs Hulk...:ufdup: