X-Men '97

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Did they even mention whether Wolverine's admantium even got ripped out cause it looked like dude just had some bumps and bruises? That shyt was completely glossed over.
It looks like they wont do it exactly like the comiic..he was mentally falling apart..the space ship was falling apart...Jean was keeping him together telekinetically and Xavier was controoling his pain receptors. They might of flushed that down the toilet and went with just his healing factor. Lol@him needing Jean's voice to put him at ease.

Daps
I liked it for the most part but it was way too truncated. I doubt that's the reason it's not doing good on Disney+ but I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of them. Felt like more of a love letter to X-men fans/kids who grew up in the 90's, which I'm not mad at, but storylines would have had way more impact with more room to breathe. Funny enough the Jubilee/Sunspot relationship felt the most fleshed out cause there was so much screentime dedicated to it.

But I was one of the folks hatin heavy before it came out and it overwhelmingly exceeded my expectations.

It's not doing good? :dwillhuh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
One that urks me is the way cable fights in the cartoon. Dude supposed to be the up there with Jean w/ telekinesis, if not stronger and he’s using some of his powers to control the virus he has but he kinda trash w/ the combat

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The stand out X Men for me this season was Rogue. The episode she had after Gambit died was amazing. I don't fault the writing at all about her being wishy washy over Gambit and Magneto because people do that sort of thing in relationships all the time.

I hope next season they have a new X Men or X Force team in the present led by Forge and Bishop. From the poster on the wall and the cameos I hope the team is

Psylock
Cable
Colossus
Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde
Magik
Iceman
Emma Frost
Quicksilver
Scarlett Witch
Polaris
Havok

Damn that's a lot of characters, but I really want them to get some on recognition on this show.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's a little weird we saw silver samurai and omega red like twice but no Sabretooth. I think this show could have benefited from another split episode like the jubilee/storm ep (I liked that way more than y'all...it felt like an episode from when I was a kid), with a Wolverine / Sabretooth episode, and maybe a juggernaut or appearance.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
One that urks me is the way cable fights in the cartoon. Dude supposed to be the up there with Jean w/ telekinesis, if not stronger and he’s using some of his powers to control the virus he has but he kinda trash w/ the combat
Its crazy because when you see nate grey has full access to his powers and realise how ridiculous he could be

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The '90s F4 cartoon isn't canon to the '90s X-Men show.
Juggernaut's hand rising from the water is in reference to being thrown into the water in 1 of those X-Men episodes

The stuff is intended to be canon to each other, but loosely connected since there were different writers. I'd say season 2 of the 90s F4 could be considered canon

Couple things contradict each other across all the shows that are intended to be canon honestly