X-Men '97

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The '90s Marvel cartoons continuity is very fuzzy. Only X-Men and Spider-Man are truly canon to each other.

The other shows as you said are really only closely connected at best.

For example, I view the Fantastic Four characters that show up in Spider-Man to be different verisons from the ones in the actual F4 cartoon.
Yeah it's weird..

Spider-Man and X-Men are definitely directly tied and had the crossover.. but then Iron Man also appears in Spider-Man and I think it was the same voice actor for Iron Man on that show plus his own show, F4 and Hulk.... and I think a Hulk episode referenced something that happened in an F4 episode

Even in the F4 episode where X-Men and Juggernaut cameo, that's a Scarlet Spider cameo

Even tho there's a few continuity errors, I still like to look at Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man, F4 and Hulk shows as being in the same universe.. I just pretend some multiverse storyline that didn't happen on screen is the reason for some of the continuity errors lol

X-Men 97 has T'Chaka as BP but he was dead in the 90s F4 cartoon which had the 90s X-Men cameo :yeshrug:

The safest thing is to either agree with you and say only those 2 are truly canon or you can say they're all connected.. there's evidence for both but less of a debate just leaving it at Spidey and X

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
10/10 episode, and this is honestly the best season of tv I’ve watched next to shogun.

There is no way you can consider yourself an x-men and/or marvel fan and not feel like a little kid watching this shyt. I love how much more they are tying in the larger marvel universe.

They be making the avengers look like some bytch asses though. :russ:

Asteroid tumbling toward earth and Iron Man and Cap watching it on tv like :lupe:

It will be dope if they bring in colossus and more x-men to fill in Forges team for a few eps.
Let me see..Iceman has to start mattering at some point. Magik. Polaris of course. They might let Wanda and Pietro be apart of it. Monet. Cecilia Reyes and Iceman were the main characters of OZT and got no screen time..lol.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Maybe they setting up for Nate Grey with nerfing Cable so badly but they got him out here getting smacked with his own arm :francis:
Imagine the fukkery if this the version of nate grey that come on
images

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mofos want to see the entire Marvel universe in this shyt? Damn!

Rogue soul clapped that bytch ass nikka.

Gambit is definitely coming back as death at some point.

Who was that fighting with Omega Red?

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah I'm not even calling the show trash :yeshrug:.

But it is heavily flawed and getting a pass due to nostalgia and it being a series revival.
CBR agrees with you..well certain fanbases. They say there wasnt enough Storm, Gambit, why did Jean have the Phoenix and lose it so quickly, how did Magneto survive and Leech didnt, why were Sunspot able to fly in space, how is Wolverine holding together without help, is Morph gay, and it supposedly being a Magneto "wankfest" because he has god-like powers. Lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let me see..Iceman has to start mattering at some point. Magik. Polaris of course. They might let Wanda and Pietro be apart of it. Monet. Cecilia Reyes and Iceman were the main characters of OZT and got no screen time..lol.

Angel, especially now that they are reintroducing Apocalypse…Psylocke

It said Wanda was “off world” though :jbhmm:

Wasn’t that Polaris with Omega Red?

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

🧢

It just has less viewers because its a cartoon which limits its audience

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i'm not even gonna address the need for people to compare. the level of nostalgia is just way too high. i just feel like if this wasnt a show filled with characters brehs was(and some still are) wearing on they pajamas and drawz, it wouldnt be sooo :gladbron: :krs:
nikkas always go with hyperbole to make a point. My limited edition black panther onsie is not no got damn X-men pajamas :camby: