X-men: Days of Future past teaser trailer

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
Looks weak.:stopitslime: No draw to it. The younger Professor X looks like he's gonna be all depressing and shyt which is a major turn off.

fukk this shyt :pacspit:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still wonder how they're going to explain all of the inconsistencies between X3 and X-Men First Class.

for 1st Class, Singer already stated even before production that was the intent, implying he's going the JJ abrahms route with star trek. as for X3, i think singer is pretending that didn't exist and this be the follow up to X2 (the last film he was on board).

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With that said..i'm still mad for them bringing back the old :flabbynsick: cast. A direct sequel to First Class would of have been much better considering of how well that film was and how it was received by the fans

But this IS a direct sequel. It's just trying both universes together. I'm just glad Singer is back on board because X2 is STILL the best out of the entire franchise.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
But this IS a direct sequel. It's just trying both universes together. I'm just glad Singer is back on board because X2 is STILL the best out of the entire franchise.
Fair enough..I loved X2, but believed First Class to be superior. Just disappointed that the old cast got involved again...After X3 i hoped to never see most of those nikkas in an X Men film again :jawalrus: