The intro music to this game was :noah:
The Savage Land :lupe:
That damn shriek when the dragon was flying around. :camby:
I remember getting the wolverine poster with mine as a kid. :ahh:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Xmen legends was :banderas: i still have both 1 and 2.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m playing X-men legends 1 for the first time. This game is dope, and it’s high key better than the movies.

I like how you can really tell that the developers actually read the OG comics. They mention that Cyclops, Jean, Angel, Iceman, and Beast were the founding members of the group.

…but the moment I knew that these people really did their homework when Jubilee shows up in the Mansion courtyard, talking about her backstory and how she lived in a Hollywood mall until she was discovered by Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, and Dazzler. That actually happened in the comics, right after Inferno but before Jim Lee started penciling the book.

It’s dope but also kind of sad that these game developers cared enough to get the backstories right for even minor characters like Jubilee while these big budget Hollywood movies consistently messed up the characters and the lore time after time.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
I’m playing X-men legends 1 for the first time. This game is dope, and it’s high key better than the movies.

I like how you can really tell that the developers actually read the OG comics. They mention that Cyclops, Jean, Angel, Iceman, and Beast were the founding members of the group.

…but the moment I knew that these people really did their homework when Jubilee shows up in the Mansion courtyard, talking about her backstory and how she lived in a Hollywood mall until she was discovered by Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, and Dazzler. That actually happened in the comics, right after Inferno but before Jim Lee started penciling the book.

It’s dope but also kind of sad that these game developers cared enough to get the backstories right for even minor characters like Jubilee while these big budget Hollywood movies consistently messed up the characters and the lore time after time.

Just a tip.....

For the Final Boss you should save your stronger characters as the last option but always keep a slot for Wolverine in your group.