X-men: The Animated Series on Disney+ Missing Episodes

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So while watching with my daughter and we're in the middle of watching season 3 and I scroll thru the rest of the episodes for the next few seasons. I noticed a few eps. by memory that just weren't there (like the one with Apocalypse going after all the mutant physics for some nefarious reason). I was thinking it was only a few episodes, but in actuality, after cross referencing with IMDB, there's probably about 20 episodes totally missing. WTF Disney?!

Anyone know the deal behind this?

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
So while watching with my daughter and we're in the middle of watching season 3 and I scroll thru the rest of the episodes for the next few seasons. I noticed a few eps. by memory that just weren't there (like the one with Apocalypse going after all the mutant physics for some nefarious reason). I was thinking it was only a few episodes, but in actuality, after cross referencing with IMDB, there's probably about 20 episodes totally missing. WTF Disney?!

All the episodes are there, but they’re out of order once you get to Season 3. Some of the episodes are in the wrong sequence, season, etc.

Daps
All the episodes are there, but they’re out of order once you get to Season 3. Some of the episodes are in the wrong sequence, season, etc.

Actually I read somewhere last month that when they first aired, due to issues at the company, they initially aired out of order

Maybe Disney threw them up the way they aired on TV

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Correct. The correct continuity order to watch "X-Men: TAS" is in script order. Airdate & production orders have continuity errors.

Actually I read somewhere last month that when they first aired, due to issues at the company, they initially aired out of order

Maybe Disney threw them up the way they aired on TV
Yeah the episodes are in airdate on Disney+.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
damn where can i see a proper list to watch in order..

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn where can i see a proper list to watch in order..

There are three different episode orders, out of which we can consider these two:

1. Broadcast order - The order in which each episode was aired on Fox Kids.
  2. Script order - The order in which they were written - the chronological order.
The first 33 episodes (ending with the five-part story arc, The Phoenix Saga) as well as most of the last eight episodes (starting from the two-part story arc Storm Front) are the same in either order.

But the 35 episodes in the middle are all over the place with continuity errors if you watch them in the broadcast order, so I’d recommend watching them in the script order.

https://www.quora.com/In-what-order-should-you-watch-X-Men-The-Animated-Series

broadcast:
X-Men: The Animated Series

script:
XTAS Script Numbers