@Xbots...enjoy your flabby brick while us Sony heads experience excellence

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:marioandbanana::marioandbanana::marioandbanana:

I don't speak Xbot. :gag: What chu talmbout playa? Nawlmsayin?

@Jutt Translate this for me breh, I don't speak dweeb.

:snoop: dweeb say the dude who talking bout playing KH and FF 2 of the most nerdest game in the world, stfu, plus them games not exclusives, only ff14 which they didnt show :rudy: clown ass

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:snoop: dweeb say the dude who talking bout playing KH and FF 2 of the most nerdest game in the world, stfu, plus them games not exclusives, only ff14 which they didnt show :rudy: clown ass

You mean 2 of the most swagged out games ever. 14 is exclusive enough. :marioandbanana: It would probably take that Xbox Forman Grill One 4 discs to load up half the game, lets be real. :smughickenbottom:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You mean 2 of the most swagged out games ever. 14 is exclusive enough. :marioandbanana: It would probably take that Xbox Forman Grill One 4 discs to load up half the game, lets be real. :smughickenbottom:

:dahell: swagged out, go back to watching wrestin bra, what exclusive did they show that they didnt in feb tho :patrice:

xbox showed like 6 wit more on the way, plus every game that sony showed

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
@Kind Gentleman
@jdashmaj
@StarClout
@Jax

WJniYrv.gif

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Breh you've been testing me for the last week and a half. I'm trying to not do work on that kufi out of respect for the fam. Let us not hurt the bond, friend. :patrice:

@Ineedmoney504 Whats wrong with wrestling? You mad that Sony consoles have the GOAT track record when it comes to wrestling games in this modern era? Yall got exclusives that nobody wants. :laff: Don't half of yall exclusive game demos look like episodes of Nick Jr. shows? :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What games honestly besides Titanfall and Forza looked amazing?? That cartoonish games wasn't moving heads. MGSV is multiplatform and so is BF4. Halo Xbox One is nowhere near finished so why we even talking about it for?

Besides that everything else looked average. Even Killer Instinct looked rough.