Xbox Exclusive Hi-Fi Rush FLOPPED(Obvious Sony stan bait thread) *Enter with caution*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone said it somewhere in this video. Of course I didn't watch it nor do I care for context I'm just trying to get @The Mad Titan in here to get angry.

Yes this is a stan thread and if you get mad :ufdup:.

Anyway this is Gamepass fault. Should've been sold direct to players and added to Gamepass later.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FuPB3DlakAEEHya

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Someone said it somewhere in this video. Of course I didn't watch it nor do I care for context I'm just trying to get @The Mad Titan in here to get angry.

Yes this is a stan thread and if you get mad :ufdup:.

Anyway this is Gamepass fault. Should've been sold direct to players and added to Gamepass later.
Should have promoted the game on a build up to release instead of doing a clout instant release for a streaming game event.

Still haven’t played it. To be honest I forgot about it.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
MS shadow dropped it because they needed something immeditely at the time. They ending up leaving it for dead, and the fans were promoting it more than they was. And the fans promoting/hyping it probably didn't even play it for real (or didn't like it that much to even finish it). They was just console warring.

There's been more bad Xbox news than usual lately. If Redfall & or Starfield flops or is mid. I think It's going to be the last straw for many xbox players (at least online and on social media it will be). I'm beginning to see some of the most die hard Xbox social media moguls that's been capping for MS for damn near a decade. Start to crack, and finally drop the whole "Xbox is about to destroy Sony" facade. The waiting game is damn near Microsoft's flagship title at this point. I heard somewhere the next Elder Scrolls game is like ten years away, wth?? Can't keep acting like everything is okay, or things will get better soon when history has proven time and time again. That they never prove anything or take action. If anything there action's over the years have proved that Xbox management doesn't know what they're doing.

With competitors like these incompetent people, Sony will indeed get cocky again. Which would not be a good thing for gamers.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
MS shadow dropped it because they needed something immeditely at the time. They ending up leaving it for dead, and the fans were promoting it more than they was. And the fans promoting/hyping it probably didn't even play it for real.

There's been more bad Xbox news than usual lately. If Redfall & or Starfield flops or is mid. I think It's going to be the last straw for many xbox players (at least online and on social media it will be). I'm beginning to see some of the most die hard Xbox social media moguls that's been capping for MS for damn near a decade. Start to crack, and finally drop the whole "Xbox is about to destroy Sony" facade. The waiting game is damn near Microsoft's flagship title at this point. I heard somewhere the next Elder Scrolls game is like ten years away, wth??

With competitors like these incompetent people, Sony will indeed get cocky again. Which would not be a good thing for gamers.
Xbox definitely has a leadership problem at the head of their studios. I think Matt Booty is in charge there. These studios are running wild and all the time there’s word of another game being in development hell.

They probably need to replace the head of Xbox Studios with someone that can get their studios focused and get them on a path to releasing titles at a steady clip. They have too many studios to still be having these long droughts.

Game Pass has plateaued in part because it doesn’t have any attention grabbing content. Just a bunch of stuff for value seekers.