Xbox One crosses million sold mark in under 24 hours, 'biggest launch in history'

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I thought US only matters?
Is it hate me now or I can?

have u ever heard me argue where sales matter..ever? Have you not realize how little I really care about any of this?

now let me bask in the glory of the One

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2ak00v9.jpg
post pics of your xbox 1 yet? :mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they luh the box overseas....ya lil bish

you think its gonna have poor sales in Japan again like what happened with 360?

i wonder if they really go that hard with the Japan(PS4) and America(XBOX) rivalry and purposely force themselves to hate it and not buy it :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh take off the stan goggles just a minute. Is it possible that maybe they spread out a little more instead of concentrating their total allocation in the us? Regardless they sold a million in less than 24 hrs because here where I am it's not even 8pm yet.
Plausible, but nah. Struggle sales. Ps4 will triple these numbers when it launches worldwide.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
you think its gonna have poor sales in Japan again like what happened with 360?

i wonder if they really go that hard with the Japan(PS4) and America(XBOX) rivalry and purposely force themselves to hate it and not buy it :pachaha:

They probably do. Actually i'm not surprised the Xbox doesn't sell when in Japan because Sony is a japanese corporation...of course they're gonna support the Playstation more than the Xbox and I couldn't give a single fukk...The opposite happened with the Xbox in the US...it is what it is. We all win at the end of the day. I just love fukking with these die hard fan boys though...it's funny to me.

Nas been saving you from these negs...