Xbox One is 499

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah I went and checked Amazon to see if you could pre order the PS4 too, but damn I saw they had the prices up for AC4 and Watch Dogs for PS4......100 dollars a piece!?!?! So the next generation Xbone and PS4 games are 100 dollars a pop!?!? WTF?!?!?!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah I went and checked Amazon to see if you could pre order the PS4 too, but damn I saw they had the prices up for AC4 and Watch Dogs for PS4......100 dollars a piece!?!?! So the next generation Xbone and PS4 games are 100 dollars a pop!?!? WTF?!?!?!

:stop: im sure its just a place holder since they never announced the prices of next gen games, im sure it probably going to be higher than 60 tho

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
there's nothing gimmicky about an entertainment system acting as an....entertainment system of the new ages.

yall have been asking for minority report, yall have been asking for voice activated.

well you got it. you got all of that. and now its called a gimmic. lol.

to me, kinect games are gimmicky, and all i care about are the games. i also never asked for minority report, i dont want a world where agencies are spying in my house trying to know what im thinking

i dont know who you are addressing this stuff too, LOL

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Not on amazon. You can only make one preorder per account friend.

iyAMO2nTnjNqN.png

That's on one account friend, :aicmon:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
all these years later and folks are still complaining about paying an MAX of $5 a month for live. Something that ANY one with access to amazon, target, or walmart and common sense can cut down to $2.50 - $3.00 a month ?? I know the struggle is real, but do you niccas have jobs ? THREE DOLLARS !!! THREE DAMN DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!

I'd bet my first born child the PS4 won't be $350 at launch, only a delusional fanboy would believe that rumor. The system they released 6 years ago was almost twice that for Christs sake !!

$399. Close enough. :jawalrus:

Status
Not open for further replies.