Xbox Series S/X continues NPD dominance.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But but the series s is a terrible ideal. It'll flop and series x will be all that anyone buys

And making games for last generation consoles is holding back games "horizon and god of war don't count":whoa:

And y'all games on PC:heh: I want systems for exclusives.

Also gamepass is trash who wants to pay for access to games. I buy what I want, we don't care about old games:scusthov:

:mjlol:

Fast-forward to 2022 and look now....:wow:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“PS5 in really short supply”.

Folks are just buying XBOX cause there’s nothing else. And there’s still tons of Series Ss rotting on shelves.

Get back to me when Sony is actually able to meet demand.
:snooze:
People don’t go to the store for a PS5 and just settle for a Series S. Stop it.

Xbox had the foresight to produce enough consoles to satisfy demand. That’s it :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How? And if your answer is X Box S then you are being retarded.
Microsoft said from the jump they wanted to give players more options to play, and they built around that.

In doing so they were able to provide games and systems while Sony is still struggling to provide systems and decent subscription service. If MS would have pigeon hold players into buying series X only with or without a disc tray they would be in a similar boat. Same with gamepasss, if it was "console only" it wouldn't be as attractive.

But hey lets pretend like all of that is a none factor.

Phil/MS/Xbox has been making smart moves for the last couple years and its slowly starting to bear fruit

Last edited: