Xbox Series X full specs revealed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is impressive as fukk. Kinda hard to see PS5 matching it in terms of power but we’ll see. Microsoft seems to have a closer relationship with AMD than Sony and they have more financial resources as well. Hopefully this makes Nvidia and Intel step their shyt up and stop overcharging.
Let's wait until things clear out before making assumptions.

tenor.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
hqdefault.jpg

and @iceberg_is_on_fire stanning ass dapping this bullshyt. I know you a low key stan tryna hide behind a "bleeding edge tech" persona.

:russ:

Keeping it 100, I'm more partial to the Xbox brand than anything I've ever owned console wise. Why? It was always about where gaming was going in concert with the technology. Sony has had previous their hardware advantages negated because they now work with companies like AMD and do not build components by themselves. It is about the services that accentuate the console. Microsoft has the ability to push gaming further than Sony can. Take a game like the latest flight Simulator. To use Bing images, the azure service, etc. Sony does not have the capability for a game like that. Given that they now have a ceo fully behind the vision of Xbox, I see nothing but success this go round. Phil Spencer has done damn near everything right with the leading up to this console. This is the first console that I've seen revealed where it's basically like, they didn't compromise shyt. Microsoft has said, this is what we are and then put their balls on the table and hit the world with the :yeshrug:

They are supremely confident. In the middle of a worldwide pandemic, three months before what would typically be E3, they announced full specs and dropped videos with a quality third party doing analysis. How else do you quantify that outside of saying they are pulling up and are ready?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Keeping it 100, I'm more partial to the Xbox brand than anything I've ever owned console wise. Why? It was always about where gaming was going in concert with the technology. Sony has had previous their hardware advantages negated because they now work with companies like AMD and do not build components by themselves. It is about the services that accentuate the console. Microsoft has the ability to push gaming further than Sony can. Take a game like the latest flight Simulator. To use Bing images, the azure service, etc. Sony does not have the capability for a game like that. Given that they now have a ceo fully behind the vision of Xbox, I see nothing but success this go round. Phil Spencer has done damn near everything right with the leading up to this console. This is the first console that I've seen revealed where it's basically like, they didn't compromise shyt. Microsoft has said, this is what we are and then put their balls on the table and hit the world with the :yeshrug:

They are supremely confident. In the middle of a worldwide pandemic, three months before what would typically be E3, they announced full specs and dropped videos with a quality third party doing analysis. How else do you quantify that outside of saying they are pulling up and are ready?
:russell: Y'all dudes stay exposing ya'll selves. it's okay man I just been peeped the bias from a mile away but you just tried to front like you was just excited by "bleeding edge tech". I just want to see that SAME energy when Sony announces the SAME shyt. I couldn't give a fukk about all this "Phil Spencer got Xbox draws on he legit y'all!" dikk riding. They got the ability to push gaming further it's just not to do with actual games y'all. Miss me with all this dikk riding when games are shown we can talk. You did the same with Crackdown 3 and look where that's at. Project Spark "omg omg" but when Dreams comes out y'all not interested.

Y'all xbox fans stay hyping up wack shyt.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:russell: Y'all dudes stay exposing ya'll selves. it's okay man I just been peeped the bias from a mile away but you just tried to front like you was just excited by "bleeding edge tech". I just want to see that SAME energy when Sony announces the SAME shyt. I couldn't give a fukk about all this "Phil Spencer got Xbox draws on he legit y'all!" dikk riding. They got the ability to push gaming further it's just not to do with actual games y'all. Miss me with all this dikk riding when games are shown we can talk. You did the same with Crackdown 3 and look where that's at. Y'all xbox fans stay hyping up wack shyt.

Big mad

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Meanwhile Sony is waiting to get a price point, based on Microsoft and the lastest thing they showed off is a logo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's good to point out biases so when people try to have "discussions" we can see who bs'ing and who is serious. I'm more of a Sony fan no issue with that but I'm not gonna act like quick loading and the 1TB SSD cards is wack but then when Sony reveals it act like i'm completely in shock.

Meanwhile Sony is waiting to get a price point, based on Microsoft and the lastest thing they showed off is a logo
:merchant: People might not buy the PS5 this holiday ya'll.
*message was posted March 16th 2020*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs that multiple game loading shyt is fire. Even if it's only 3 games that can be loaded between that's a game changer. You know how some games be taking a while to connect to everything? Jump right between Halo, Forza and Gears in seconds. If the lockheart is real I might replace my One S if it's not too expensive. My brother was thinking of getting that if real and we'd both get the PS5.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Son. How can they push gaming forward more than Sony when Sony has been doing that every gen since the PS1 dropped? The Xbox wasnt shyt but an extension of Sega’s vision as far as functionality and layout. Xbox has done the bare minimum as far as actual gaming this past generation. Hopefully that changes with the Series X. Seeing how they have been trying to step in the right direction lately. Where Sony lacks in capability they gain in creativity. So this is where Microsoft needs to put some of their focus. They need some great games on the table this time around.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Brehs that multiple game loading shyt is fire. Even if it's only 3 games that can be loaded between that's a game changer. You know how some games be taking a while to connect to everything? Jump right between Halo, Forza and Gears in seconds. If the lockheart is real I might replace my One S if it's not too expensive. My brother was thinking of getting that if real and we'd both get the PS5.
The real question is whether it works nearly that well with online games. That shyt is crazy, though. The price point on the SSD expansions, too. If they're reasonably priced, that's a huge plus.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real question is whether it works nearly that well with online games. That shyt is crazy, though. The price point on the SSD expansions, too. If they're reasonably priced, that's a huge plus.
I think for online games it'd just boot back to the lobby as it would normally do if you're just idle for too long. I just now thought of something, this seems to only work for digital games I guess... Would this work for physical games already installed? If digital only then they'd be essentially pushing people away from buying physical games if a big feature doesn't work with it.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Nah, it'll count as idling like it currently does for online games.

It'll be nice if that notification when multiplayer games are ready feature actually works this time though.

Load up GTAO, play a race in forza while it loads, and then switch back over when it actually loads. If you

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all be talking this Sony vs Microsoft shyt like y’all really work for these companies and got skin in the game. Where’s all this corporate pride coming from? Mugs citing sales numbers like this a 50 Cent beef:skip:

speak for yourself :ufdup:

got hundreds of shares of Sony stock, so let me stan the company I own in peace :umad:

*has a Jay Z nets slice of a Jay Z Nets slice of Sony*