Xbox users are playing Death Stranding and Horizon Zero Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you that broke you have to resort to this you shouldn't be playing videogames at all

When I sold my 1080ti and had to wait for 3080, I tried that geforce now and all that other streaming shyt, and it 's all trash

if it was truly viable option nobody on PC would spend money on upgrading hardware

shyt is for kids to use on their mobile devices on a road trip or something, resolution and performance will always take a hit, and it will use up all your internet data, there is no unlimited internet no matter how many people try to spend, they will slow the shyt down after a certain of data usage even no matter what plan you are on

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nikkas big mad in here since last night

I've been saying for years PC is microsoft, now its ... "why dont you just buy a PC" :damn: "its the same thing!" :damn:

where was that energy the past 3-4 years I've been telling you this? Be surprised Windows shyt plays Windows shyt brehs

free emulation of err'ythang .... dude talking about data caps and all this bullshyt, kill yourself one time for the people. All that backtracking about how microsoft isnt PC flipflopping exposed more each day

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
PS4 is like $150 now they don't need to do all of that just to play an exclusive...:francis:
In what world is PS4 $150? You clearly haven't looked at prices in the past few months. Anything with a GPU in it is crazy priced right now, excluding PS5/XSX at retail price

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas big mad in here since last night

I've been saying for years PC is microsoft, now its ... "why dont you just buy a PC" :damn: "its the same thing!" :damn:

where was that energy the past 3-4 years I've been telling you this? Be surprised Windows shyt plays Windows shyt brehs

free emulation of err'ythang .... dude talking about data caps and all this bullshyt, kill yourself one time for the people. All that backtracking about how microsoft isnt PC flipflopping exposed more each day

lmao the whole point of playing on PC is to have a performance greater than consoles, not playing in a web browser with a worst experience than a ps4 pro

It just means X box is pointless

because you can do same thing on any mobile device, or laptop without any hardware requirement dumb ass lmao

you can have an xbox series x on your phone since all x box games are on PC already

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lmao the whole point of playing on PC is to have a performance greater than consoles, not playing in a web browser with a worst experience than a ps4 pro

It just means X box is pointless

because you can do same thing on any mobile device, or laptop without any hardware requirement dumb ass lmao

you can have an xbox series x on your phone since all x box games are on PC already

if you would only play xbox shyt on a computer ... and calling anything less a downgrade ... then why would you play on your phone like thats the sauce? make what you said just now make sense
what you are talking about is preference.... same can be said for any console. Especially since you contradicted yourself saying stream to TV, tried to shyt on the quality etc
The whole point of doing shyt simultaneously is literally that. But I'm obviously talking to someone who only thinks PC's are used for gaming only and not Video Editing, Sound Engineering, Network hubs, etc..
You gonna play no browser having Nintendo or PS? instead of just buying a PC? Of course not because you wouldnt even take your own advice... because you own a PS or a Nintendo for the features they bring. The only thing about Xbox I'm mad at is the HDMI output removed and wanting one more USB slot
PC is a weird hill to die on, because for years I've been saying it is microsoft and windows... you proved the point by saying just buy a PC. I got shyt on for hurting feelings a few months ago and people said I was bullying them...and I wasnt... but now I will. :yeshrug: Dont be broke and have all of them like me. I game on my PC but I use that shyt mainly for music production, video editing and I'll stream basketball on one screen and browse or talk to hoes on the other. Then play PS or Xbox real quick. If I go out and have to wait somewhere I'll throw the Nintendo in a bookbag. Even having the XB1X left over, I can put it in a different room and stream from the Series X to that too. Sure I can just use PC but I'm not running back and forth streaming shyt to different rooms on multiple screens. All these shyts have their purpose, Xbox is like a Shotty, PS is like M16, Nintendo is like a 45. I couldnt see myself having preference of one over another like a bytch. If PS did something better or cool I'd celebrate that, if Nintendo does 4k and something bigger I'll celebrate and buy that too. This forum in particular is weird with the console shyt, especially being so young in most cases.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you would only play xbox shyt on a computer ... and calling anything less a downgrade ... then why would you play on your phone like thats the sauce? make what you said just now make sense
what you are talking about is preference.... same can be said for any console. Especially since you contradicted yourself saying stream to TV, tried to shyt on the quality etc
The whole point of doing shyt simultaneously is literally that. But I'm obviously talking to someone who only thinks PC's are used for gaming only and not Video Editing, Sound Engineering, Network hubs, etc..
You gonna play no browser having Nintendo or PS? instead of just buying a PC? Of course not because you wouldnt even take your own advice... because you own a PS or a Nintendo for the features they bring. The only thing about Xbox I'm mad at is the HDMI output removed and wanting one more USB slot
PC is a weird hill to die on, because for years I've been saying it is microsoft and windows... you proved the point by saying just buy a PC. I got shyt on for hurting feelings a few months ago and people said I was bullying them...and I wasnt... but now I will. :yeshrug: Dont be broke and have all of them like me. I game on my PC but I use that shyt mainly for music production, video editing and I'll stream basketball on one screen and browse or talk to hoes on the other. Then play PS or Xbox real quick. If I go out and have to wait somewhere I'll throw the Nintendo in a bookbag. Even having the XB1X left over, I can put it in a different room and stream from the Series X to that too. Sure I can just use PC but I'm not running back and forth streaming shyt to different rooms on multiple screens. All these shyts have their purpose, Xbox is like a Shotty, PS is like M16, Nintendo is like a 45. I couldnt see myself having preference of one over another like a bytch. If PS did something better or cool I'd celebrate that, if Nintendo does 4k and something bigger I'll celebrate and buy that too. This forum in particular is weird with the console shyt, especially being so young in most cases.

Because if you don't mean streaming on a xbox, why would you mind streaming it on any device dumb ass

that was the point of acting like it was a win

you can a weak laptop and play every game in the Xbox library, so why buy an X box

you might as well get a gaming PC instead of streaming one in the cloud

:russ: