Xenoblade Chronicles 2

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Finally landed a rare blade after like 15 tries, and had to use Nia and 5 boosters to get it.

DQLG3G_UMAAagbf.jpg:large

DQLHBS6VoAAraNW.jpg:large

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ok, I really like this game. Be careful of these beasts in the fields, they ain't slick. when they know they're about to die, the let go one big ass cry and others come to help. I just managed to barely beat a danger beast, the ones that may be at a low level but, function a little different than normal ones. and I was just about to beat him when he cried out and and another one came out of nowhere. Still managed, by waking up one of the party members and combining all are special moves together.

Was a good battle.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Like the game so far. Was feeling real cocky cause I was running over every enemy I fought so I ran up on a level 16 as a level 9 and....... :mjcry:

I also got killed when I was beating up on some sponge and some bird came out of nowhere and killed me and Nia

Why are her titties so big?

They took the boob slider all the way up for Pyra. I wasn't one of the ones complaining about it back when they first showed off the game but it's kind of distracting lol. I like her design outside of that.

I finally got my Nyko portable dock in the mail so I'm playing my Switch in the dock for the second time ever. I tried Zelda in docked mode once and heard the docks were scratching the screen and never played it docked again until now. I like this Nyko dock way better than the Nintendo one anyway.

Be careful. Several people have fukked up the USB C connector using the Nyko portable dock.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Like the game so far. Was feeling real cocky cause I was running over every enemy I fought so I ran up on a level 16 as a level 9 and....... :mjcry:

I also got killed when I was beating up on some sponge and some bird came out of nowhere and killed me and Nia

LMAO I hate those birds. They don't mind they damn business. Usually it's beasts of the same kind calling for help. this these damn huge birds just helping any random they see fit.

I'm currently lost right now. Lost as in I didn't pay attention to what I was supposed to do next, and don't see the main quest story anymore. :mjlol:I'll just figure it out later.

Getting bad memories of Chronicles X with these high level beasts just casually walking around. Saw some huge dinosaur at level 92. surrounded by a bunch of level 32s. :deadrose:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
LMAO I hate those birds. They don't mind they damn business. Usually it's beasts of the same kind calling for help. this these damn huge birds just helping any random they see fit.

I'm currently lost right now. Lost as in I didn't pay attention to what I was supposed to do next, and don't see the main quest story anymore. :mjlol:I'll just figure it out later.

Getting bad memories of Chronicles X with these high level beasts just casually walking around. Saw some huge dinosaur at level 92. surrounded by a bunch of level 32s. :deadrose:

The T-Rex (lvl 92), King Kong (lvl 81), and the big ass bird (lvl 76) have fukked me up in random fights non stop...

Was killing birds and walked up a root to collect some of that wacky weed out of the ground and that big ass bird showed up and fukked me up one hit

Was killing the planet of the apes outside of town and King Kong came running around the corner and made me his bytch... then he roared over my dead body... fukking c*nt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, we know they're gonna be continuing to work on the game until late next year cause of the expansion pass.
Hopefully, they can fix the visuals in handheld mode soon then in a patch, this shyt looks like Freedom Wars or Soul Sacrifice. It's way worse than Doom wtf

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I finally got my Nyko portable dock in the mail so I'm playing my Switch in the dock for the second time ever. I tried Zelda in docked mode once and heard the docks were scratching the screen and never played it docked again until now. I like this Nyko dock way better than the Nintendo one anyway.

You really took a couple people saying the dock scratches the screen as gospel and ignored the millions of people that says it was overblown?

sheesh

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The T-Rex (lvl 92), King Kong (lvl 81), and the big ass bird (lvl 76) have fukked me up in random fights non stop...

Was killing birds and walked up a root to collect some of that wacky weed out of the ground and that big ass bird showed up and fukked me up one hit

Was killing the planet of the apes outside of town and King Kong came running around the corner and made me his bytch... then he roared over my dead body... fukking c*nt

I'm trying to find the forgotten waste, and those very 3 high leveled beasts keep catching me off guard. and...

The map markers pissin me off. shytll stack n I can’t tell where the fukk I’m goin:scusthov:

This map pissing me off too. The quick travel ain't shyt from what I'm seeing. It's not like Chronicles X or BOTW with how big the world is. I've been lost for a good while now. :mjlol: I think I've finally found my way, but there's a lot of Baby Kongs, and I am looking around and saving my file just in case I end up fighting them and they decide to call they daddy. :deadrose: