Xenoblade Chronicles X

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My only issue with this game is the apparent silent protagonist. never been a fan of that sort of stuff. This series has also never done that. I'll let it go though.

Hiroyuki Sawano better have some vocal tracks with German lyrics on this OST. Nobody does it better than dude.

Last edited:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
lets not be coy friends, xenoblade story was convoluted bullshyt as well. its just that literally everything else was 10/10

Man you bullshyttin' breh.

Story was epic, especially towards the end once everything started falling into place :whew:

But to each his own

This is definitely gonna have online elements, especially since you can create the main character

I hope you can make your own Monados, including guns. That would be piff :ohlawd:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
@winb83
The video shows a customizable characters so its expected even though I agree. They essentially took out one of the most appealing parts of a RPG. The character customization in the Treehouse event looked legit though. The classes are appreciated as well.

Here's the entire Treehouse demo.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised this topic was made here. Thought you guys only cared about Madden and NBA Live and military shooters.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
once again, to those that havent played it give Xenoblade Chronicles a shot bruhs either on your wii, wii u or pc thru dolphin.

the massive world is on some other ish:wow:.

a lil advice to make your playthrough better, dont bother with the side quests. they are super tedious. if you want to do them, they go out of your way to do them.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once again, to those that havent played it give Xenoblade Chronicles a shot bruhs either on your wii, wii u or pc thru dolphin.

a lil advice to make your playthrough better, dont bother with the side quests. they are super tedious. if you want to do them, they go out of your way to do them.

The game actually looks better on an emulator:

sx4p0119.jpg

affinityparty.jpg

fontsk.jpg

grassfoilagecompare.jpg

blackslash

Superstar
Daps

never played it might try it out