XXXTENTACION - Look At Me! (Official Video)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Even though he's a scust ass dude with his tweets.

The end bit shows up a lot of brainwashed people up and how sleep some people are. 3 black brehs hanging at the switch up, Emmet Till, police killing black people but all these mofos notice is the fake-hanging of the little white kid. When it was the normal and more during slavery and beyond for these pos cacs. All you have to is google that shyt for horrific imagery of little kids enjoying picnic while a black person is hanging from a tree.

I welcome all the cac outrage. :russ:

L2014

Banned
Daps

"You a field nikka, I'm a house slave" :pachaha:

"Lil red dot, my dot red just like Clifford
Your skin burnt, go pick cotton, you dirty lil' ******" :pachaha:

Nah breh chill he was just trollin y'all he's been "woke" this whole time!:troll:

He said it to make y'all think about the ins and outs of being inside and outside!:skip:

XXXPUNCHINGBAG IS THE GOAT:krs:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Love it. This kid is special as fukk. He tricked his fan base into watching sloppy social commentary about racial injustice in Amerikka when they thought they were going to get another video to that brain dead song. Okay he beats bytches up, but...
the realest leaders are HOH.:francis::mjgrin::usure:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Anybody condoning this all lives matter c00n shyt will ignore his past of beating on girls and saying fukk black people and how he talked shyt about protesters and victim blaming Trayvon martin with his c*nt ass

The gag is he's still doing that on this song. The video is some added smokescreen/fake woke bs