XXXTentacion "School Shooter" Featuring Lil Wayne (Coming Soon)

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
xxxtentacion-lil-wayne.jpg

XXXTentacion will be releasing his second posthumous album titled Bad Vibes Forever this fall.

Billboard caught up with X‘s manager and Sounds Music Group CEO, Solomon Sobande, to get more details about this upcoming project.

During their interview, Solomon revealed that the late South Florida rapper has a song called “School Shooter” featuring Lil Wayne! Are you looking forward to hearing it?

How did you approach putting the album together?
Sobande: A lot of records, like “School Shooter” featuring Lil Wayne or “Hearteater,” Jahseh saved for this point in his career when he was more established, so they would be better received. A lot of things he had worked on, almost complete ideas, weren’t finished — maybe [they] only had one verse and a hook or only a beat. To fill out those songs, a who’s who of the music industry came out to help us.

Read more at XXXTentacion Has A Song Called “School Shooter” Featuring Lil Wayne On “Bad Vibes Forever”

Daps
Reppin
7th District
X was a Nirvana fan, so I'm assuming this is supposed to be his attempt at a song like Polly or Rape Me. Or maybe even Jeremy by Pearl Jam. I don't think it's gonna be executed well though. For me, a lot of X's writing felt half baked. The ideas were there, but I felt his songs always lacked enough substance. Like he needed to write a couple more drafts or something.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I really wanna know how his record deal is structured because they keep releasing music.