Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
ﻮเשเภﻮ ยק א๏ยг lยภςђ เภรtєค๔ ๏Ŧ tђг๏ฬเภﻮ เt ๏ยt ฬђєภ א๏ย ๔๏ภt ฬคภt เt คภא๓๏гє เร คภ єץςยรє คt tђє ς๏гє, א๏ย ๓เﻮђt ฬคภt t๏ ﻮเשє เt คฬคא Ŧ๏г tђє ฬคภt ๏Ŧ ђєlקเภﻮ Ŧєє๔ ค קєгร๏ภ ๏г ภ๏t t๏ "ฬครtє" เt ๒ยt tђคtร ןยรt ค єץςยรє א๏ย'שє єเtђєг ς๏ภ๔เtเ๏ภє๔ א๏ยгรєlŦ t๏ ๒єlเєשє เร ﻮ๏๏๔ ๏г ร๏๓єtђเภﻮ ร๏๓є๏ภє ђคร ς๏ภ๔เtเ๏ภє๔ א๏ย t๏ ๒єlเєשє ภ๏ ๏ŦŦєภรє, ๒ยt ฬเtђ๏ยt ๒єเภﻮ tคยﻮђt tђคt ฬคא א๏ย ς๏ยl๔ єครเlא ןยรt คร ฬєll Ŧєєl "ﻮ๏๏๔" ๒א tђг๏ฬเภﻮ เt ๏ยt ๏ภ tђє ﻮг๏ยภ๔, ภ๏t t๏ ๓єภtเ๏ภ tђг๏ฬเภﻮ เt ๏ภ tђє ﻮг๏ยภ๔ ς๏ยl๔ ђєlק Ŧєє๔ ร๏๓є คภเ๓คlร เภ א๏ยг คгєค ฬђא ภ๏t ςคгє Ŧ๏г tђє๓? รєlŦlєรรภєรร เภ ђย๓คภร เร ןยรt คร ๓ยςђ คภ เllยรเ๏ภ คร tเ๓є ๏ภ ค ςl๏ςк, א๏ย'гє ๔๏เภﻮ ฬђคt א๏ย ฬคภt ๒єςคยรє א๏ย ฬคภt t๏

You can't divorce egocentrism from perception but that doesn't mean things can't be done out of selflessness, even if feeling good is an affect. Giving a homeless person my leftover meal may make me feel good but within seconds that feeling is gone but the deed of feeding a person goes much further. Also, feeling good about helping others is a good kind of selfishness so don't group everything under the same banner. Selfish acts are not all the same.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Evil or inherently evil?
Ae4qrox.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No. I'm suggesting that all humans have the same capacity for commuting evil and that anyone who says otherwise like you is fukkING RETARDED.

:patrice:

so you're attacking me for something didn't say in this thread?

:patrice:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No. I'm suggesting that all humans have the same capacity for commuting evil and that anyone who says otherwise like you is fukkING RETARDED.

Retarded?
Ae4qrox.png
People are campaigning to eliminate the use of that hurtful word. What kind of person would still use it?

Maybe someone evil.
4M5SUNZ.png